The Student Room Group

Are girls put off with guys who have a "baby-face"??

Im 18 but ive been told quite a few times now that i have a baby-face and look about 16 and ive had girls say "aww youre cute" plenty a times.

I just wanted to know whether girls are actually put off by a baby-face? especially girls around my age?

Also what would girls (one that i may/may not have a crush on) actually mean when they say youre cute?? is that something i should be happy about or worried :frown:

Scroll to see replies

I'm 18 and my boyfriend has the ultimate baby face, he looks about 12. however i still find him very attractive (as do many others) and I would not worry about it at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
No just take a look at The Weeknd's instagram. Total baby face but yes he has thousands of girls throwing themselves at him in the comments section. Of course it helps that he has an amazing voice but I digress.
Cute is a good thing. I'm too old to like a baby face now (unless he's like...a really hairy baby face) but 6/7 years ago it might have been a good thing. Some 'baby faced' guys carry it well.
Original post by DeceitfulDove
Cute is a good thing. I'm too old to like a baby face now (unless he's like...a really hairy baby face) but 6/7 years ago it might have been a good thing. Some 'baby faced' guys carry it well.

possibly we're only understanding 'baby-face' differently but the comfort for baby-faced teenagers is that their youthful looks are going to see them get only more attractive relative to other men. Few 24 year olds will want to date a 24 year old guy who looks 18, but the 30 year old who looks 24 has bright romantic prospects. And the 40 year old who can pass for 30 is properly laughing it up.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Im 18 but ive been told quite a few times now that i have a baby-face and look about 16 and ive had girls say "aww youre cute" plenty a times.

I just wanted to know whether girls are actually put off by a baby-face? especially girls around my age?

Also what would girls (one that i may/may not have a crush on) actually mean when they say youre cute?? is that something i should be happy about or worried :frown:

its not a bad thing tbh , personally I wouldnt care if he had a baby face but he if was actually younger then it would be a no for me. Dont worry about it too much seriously! You should embrace it, at least by the time you hit 30 you'll look 21 :smile:
Reply 6
No it's generally a massive turn-on.
Nahh, but don't be mad if I wanna squeeze your cheeksies :awesome: (jk:ninja:)

Original post by DeceitfulDove

Yikes:afraid:
Many girls (me included) are very much attracted to baby faces! Don't worry too much about being called "cute". Many of us give it out as a compliment.
Besides, you're only 18. You're still going to change. I knew so many baby-faced guys at 18 who I couldn't even recognize now. (They eventually were able to grow a little bit of beard and their facial features roughened up a bit). Again, don't worry too much about this.
Reply 9
Can we see your baby face pweese?
I'm personally put off by them. I used to like cute, baby faced looking guys when I was a teen but not anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
O know this is really cliche but....

Spoiler

Masculine rugged beardy face is always better.
No, everyone is different and there will be plenty of girls who prefer a youthful or pretty face! Or indeed, many won't even see you that way.
Original post by Decorpi12
Many girls (me included) are very much attracted to baby faces! Don't worry too much about being called "cute". Many of us give it out as a compliment.
Besides, you're only 18. You're still going to change. I knew so many baby-faced guys at 18 who I couldn't even recognize now. (They eventually were able to grow a little bit of beard and their facial features roughened up a bit). Again, don't worry too much about this.

Yeh thanks :smile: Also when you girls say cute, is that a friendzone thing or would i still have a chance, because i know cute could either mean like "youre cute but i wouldnt consider you as boyfriend material" or "youre sooo cute, will you go out with me?"
Original post by Anonymous
Yeh thanks :smile: Also when you girls say cute, is that a friendzone thing or would i still have a chance, because i know cute could either mean like "youre cute but i wouldnt consider you as boyfriend material" or "youre sooo cute, will you go out with me?"

It totally depends on the context. It could mean both, so you need additional signs to know if she's into you or not (the way she behaves around you, how she looks at you, if she plays with her hair while talking to you...).
I like when black guys have a baby face. But generally, I don't like them.

I have one lol, I look SOOOO young for my age.
Reply 17
I'm 23, 24 this year

Last year I got on a bus with a child's ticket. It has its benefits.
loool if theyre calling you cute then they probably like you :colondollar:
No, baby faces can look good :smile: Just depends on the girl. Being called cute can literally mean they think you look cute and not be a friendzone thing :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending