The Student Room Group

Why are there black people in UKip??

Are they being paid? If so I am willing to join for a decent amount of money so feel free to contact me Ukipers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Probably because it kind of negates the 'UKIP are racists' line that their competitors like to use.
Original post by Rugar Rell
Are they being paid? If so I am willing to join for a decent amount of money so feel free to contact me Ukipers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could it be that blacks also like a stable environment and vote accordingly? Could it be that they also believe white rule is best rule? (see: European culture>all)
Reply 3
Original post by HigherMinion
Could it be that blacks also like a stable environment and vote accordingly? Could it be that they also believe white rule is best rule? (see: European culture>all)

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4

Posted from TSR Mobile

You know is not impossible for black people to have loyalty to keeping a white nations. It's only libtards that tell you otherwise.

Could white British people living in China have loyalty to a Chinese race dominated China?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
NEWS FLASH

Black people have a mind of their own too!
Reply 6
Original post by fodder
You know is not impossible for black people to have loyalty to keeping a white nations. It's only libtards that tell you otherwise.

Could white British people living in China have loyalty to a Chinese race dominated China?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im sure blacks dont support being beaten up and called the N word. UKip supporters are the old school national front etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because you don't need to be white to be racist lol. It's racist to suggest only white people are racist.
Reply 8
Original post by saayagain
Because you don't need to be white to be racist lol. It's racist to suggest only white people are racist.

Im not suggesting white people are racist? Im not even suggesting all UKip suppoters are racist either but the party leader defo is without a doubt and the party appeals to racist people. I only speak fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not suggesting white people are racist? Im not even suggesting all UKip suppoters are racist either but the party leader defo is without a doubt and the party appeals to racist people. I only speak fact.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok. Anyone can be racist.

Black people think immigrants shouldn't be allowed here even-though they are immigrants and faced the same issues immigrants face now lol

Right wing politics is like a disease
Reply 10
Original post by saayagain
Ok. Anyone can be racist.

Black people think immigrants shouldn't be allowed here even-though they are immigrants and faced the same issues immigrants face now lol

Right wing politics is like a disease

I agree that immigrants shouldnt be allowed in the UK not because I hate them (my parents are from Jamaica) but theres to many people here and not enough jobs, Im also against Islam being in the UK.. now I would never dream of joining UKip as they are racists in suits.. Farge is so ridiculous he blamed immigration for the reason he was late to his meeting, apparently immigrants are causing traffic for native brits LOLOLOLOLOL hes funny but the fact hes deadly serious is scary.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ukip arent really agianst immigration as such, as I understand it. Just the EU freedom of Labour. You have to bear in mind that the UKIP leadership are ultra free marketeers that dont like giving workers rights or protection, something which the EU certainly does. They are seemingly pro commonwealth because they can get cheap labour from African countries who are unprotected in terms of pay and working conditions from the EU (They alos speak English and will bolster up the number of Ultra christian votes in regards to their commitment to scrap gay marriage etc which will not be popular with these people. It is these African commonwealthers which is the only reason why Church membership hasnt quite fallen as much as it should have).

The ironic thing is that their core voter base would defect en masse if they realized this!
Reply 12
Im sure blacks dont support being beaten up and called the N word. UKip supporters are the old school national front etc..

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is libtard nonsense just for libtard propaganda. No sensible person supports blacks or anyone being beaten up. It has nothing whatsoever to do with UKIP or any other European identities politics except the left trying to smear them by linking them to hooligans.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing is stopping black people, many of whom came here 60 or 70 years ago, being concerned about recent levels of immigration.

Ukip are more concerned with EU immigration than Commonwealth immigration anyway and they are not really racists.

Of course it's good for Ukip to have black people in there as they can wheel them out if anyone calls them racist.
Reply 14

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's plenty of black british people. Why wouldn't they be equally concerned with the levels of uncontrolled immigration?
peer pressure / brain washing
First I want to ask you, what makes you think black people wouldn't be in UKIP?
Reply 17
Original post by Historicity

Well there has been numerous reports of racist outbursts in the party, Farge blames everything on non-native brits as I said before he was late for a meeting and blamed immigration. Remember when Nick Griffin said he wasnt racist and then his past came to light? Also the fact many of UKIP members have been associated with racist groups.. am I lying when I say a large portion of UKIP supporters are racist? Just look on their official fb page. Honestly I even agree with some of what Farge says, and I wouldnt want to see an influx of more immigrants nor would I want some African muslim running the country and people who dont want increase immigration arent all racist. It would be like me encouraging more Chinese immigrants to come to Jamaica which is abit of an issue.. I neither support white rule in South Africa. Natives should have the rule. But Im against racisim and terrorisim. If muslims were here and not bothering people I wouldnt give a rats ass but they are forcing their religion and culture in a land they are a guests in.. no one cares about Hindus and Sihks because they stay respectful. But from what I can tell UKIP hate everyone different.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You do realise that there are ethnic minorities complaining about immigration. UKIP is not a racist party.
Original post by Historicity

Probably because they're not imbeciles. A black UKIPer is nothing moe than a laughing stock as he doesn't know that one day his "friends" will turn on him.

Quick Reply

Latest