The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

university of birmingham OR aston? - UNIFEST

i got invited to go to aimhigher's unifest event for year 10's - it's sort of like a way to give kids without a university background an experience at one. i can choose from 5 uni's and i'm stuck between aston and the university fo birmingham

aston is offering experience in STEM related subjects (science, technology, engineering, maths) which are subjects im really into and ones i want to do at A level

birmingham uni's offer is basically just for people who are thinking of going to uni but who aren't sure about what they wat to study there.

birmingham uni's offer seems more appealing to me and my mom says that its a better university in general but i'd rather get experience in STEM subjects.

also, birmingham uni's event takes place on the last week of school for me, which isn't really something i want to miss just because school is really fun during the last weeks and me and my friends always go out on the last day. i know whats not really a good enough reason to choose aston, but its still something thats keeping me from choosing birmingham uni.

what should i choose? the event lasts for a week, so i want to consider which uni's accomcodation is nicer and all of that stuff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending