You can read the article here!

What are your half term plans?

:bl:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Brilliant advice Thanks
Original post by luvlieliza
Brilliant advice Thanks

You're welcome :h: How is your half term going?
Reply 3
This would help me if didn't throw away most of my notes :frown:
Original post by ETRC
This would help me if didn't throw away most of my notes :frown:

Oh no! How did that happen?
But I'm working all week :noo:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 11 weeks to go :<
Original post by Strom
Only 11 weeks to go :<

:dumbells:

That's lots of time :h: How are you feeling about your exams? :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:dumbells:

That's lots of time :h: How are you feeling about your exams? :h:

Hopefully it's enough :^_^:
Reasonably confident, but there's a huge amount to be done!
Reply 9
11 weeks.

That's barely a week a subject.

*hyperventilates*

Edit: THAT'S THREE DAYS A PAPER??!!?
Original post by AdamCee
11 weeks.

*hyperventilates*

You will be okay! :dumbells: :console: No panic :woo: :bubbles: What subjects are you studying?
You will be okay! :dumbells: :console: No panic :woo: :bubbles: What subjects are you studying?

As well as the standard compulsory, my options are history, geography, business studies and German. So much work to do, and too little time to do it in... Also with the added fear that GCSE's will be taken into account for uni places now with removal of AS it's pretty scary!
Original post by AdamCee
As well as the standard compulsory, my options are history, geography, business studies and German. So much work to do, and too little time to do it in... Also with the added fear that GCSE's will be taken into account for uni places now with removal of AS it's pretty scary!

:rave: I believe in you!! :rave:

:headbang:

You can cope with the workload, just be prepared and manage your time wisely. The Study Planner is pretty useful because it will help you prioritise your work. :h:

Also worth checking out the exam thread list to see if your exams are in there. It's useful speaking to others doing the same subjects. :h:

Sometimes exam worry can be a rabbit in the headlights situation so try not to let it get to you. :h: Just try to focus and do what you need to do - the exams are still a long way off yet. :h:

[scroll]:bunny::auto:[/scroll]
:rave: I believe in you!! :rave:

:headbang:

You can cope with the workload, just be prepared and manage your time wisely. The Study Planner is pretty useful because it will help you prioritise your work. :h:

Also worth checking out the exam thread list to see if your exams are in there. It's useful speaking to others doing the same subjects. :h:

Sometimes exam worry can be a rabbit in the headlights situation so try not to let it get to you. :h: Just try to focus and do what you need to do - the exams are still a long way off yet. :h:

[scroll]:bunny::auto:[/scroll]

Oohh cheers for them links - and thanks for the advice!! :h::

Spoiler

Original post by AdamCee
11 weeks.

*hyperventilates*

WHAAAAAAAAT?! Oh dear, I am not going to get my A-levels sorted in time :biggrin:
Original post by AdamCee
11 weeks.

*hyperventilates*

:eek2:

:cry2:

:shot:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its all well saying this but how long are you actually meant to revise for I know everyones different but it would be useful having an approximation for the time spent per day
:smile::frown::tongue::wink::biggrin::o:mad::s-smilie::confused::rolleyes::cool::eek::angry::colondollar::colone:
Idk how to revise helppp
Reply 19
Original post by bethanylunn1999
Its all well saying this but how long are you actually meant to revise for I know everyones different but it would be useful having an approximation for the time spent per day

yeah I know exactly what you mean! I started studying relatively early de/jan time and I'm doing about 4 hours everyday on top of school time. But I'm doing IB, you might want to do less. I'm keeping an excel spreadsheet which calculates how many hours I've done per subject and how much time I've wasted which is so helpful to let me track how much work in doing. Try it! You'd be surprised how much bias you have towards some subjects!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending