The Student Room Group

9 year old muslim child brutally assaulted by swedish security gaurds

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tawheed
A child was brutally subject to physical child abuse in sweden.

Hmm. I'll PM you.
Reply 21
Original post by PopaPork
Yes it is. He was trying to escape so they had to keep hold of him. The restraint is proportional to the attempt to escape

Yes it does a none year old traveling on a train without a ticket and adult supervision should ALWAYS draw attention of the authorities

and it's not child abuse

however hate to burst your bubble but

'However, later Metro reported that the police has opted not to investigate the matter.'

The 9 year old didn't have a ticket. Does that justify smashing the 9 year olds head on stone floor, as well as using disproportionate restraint on a minor?

I train in Judo, it's all about restraint and submission, and i know how much a full grown adult man needs to hold down a nine year old, and i can tell you the force used in the video is extremely disproportionate and akin to child abuse.

I have seen fights when i used to be in primary school. Not once has the teacher who broke the fights up taken one of the boys and smashed their head on the ground and proceeded to treat them with such disproportionate physical force.

The way an adult subdues a nine year old is pretty simple , without using such cruel force.

You are entitled to your views however.
Original post by A5ko
Really does depend on what the child did.

If he did nothing wrong, then the book needs to be thrown at these guys.

On the flip side, suicide bombers don't have an age requirement.

The child was stopped for traveling without a ticket

The child then tried to escape and kicked off when the police where called

the guard had to restrain the child

apparently the footage is not in chronological order and has been edited to not show the little **** spitting at the guards and kicking out at them but rather it only shows the attempts at restraining them
Reply 23
Original post by A5ko
Really does depend on what the child did.

If he did nothing wrong, then the book needs to be thrown at these guys.

On the flip side, suicide bombers don't have an age requirement.

The child did not have any bomb or weapon, and was unarmed. Say the child was running around or being silly (which was not the case here) even then, if a teacher did that to a child, it would lead to their suspension and possible criminal sentence.
Original post by Tawheed
The 9 year old didn't have a ticket. Does that justify smashing the 9 year olds head on stone floor, as well as using disproportionate restraint on a minor?

I train in Judo, it's all about restraint and submission, and i know how much a full grown adult man needs to hold down a nine year old, and i can tell you the force used in the video is extremely disproportionate and akin to child abuse.

I have seen fights when i used to be in primary school. Not once has the teacher who broke the fights up taken one of the boys and smashed their head on the ground and proceeded to treat them with such disproportionate physical force.

The way an adult subdues a nine year old is pretty simple , without using such cruel force.

You are entitled to your views however.

That's right he was breaking the law

if he had not kicked off he would not have been restrained in this way

Do you believe being a muslim means you have to be treated differently from other little scrotes?
Reply 25

apparently the footage is not in chronological order and has been edited to not show the little **** spitting at the guards and kicking out at them but rather it only shows the attempts at restraining them

Original post by Tawheed
The child did not have any bomb or weapon, and was unarmed. Say the child was running around or being silly (which was not the case here) even then, if a teacher did that to a child, it would lead to their suspension and possible criminal sentence.

Sounds a little excessive in that case. As much as some children need a good belt, there are physiological reasons why we shouldn't beat them senseless.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 26

1. You've exposed your hatred by your choice of language.

2. The Gaurds are fully adult grown men. They have used utterly disproportionate force on 9 year old , hitting his head on the stone floor on multiple occasions. Are you honestly telling me there are no easier , less child abuse ways of a fully grown adult male restraining a 9 year old child?
Reply 27
Original post by Tawheed
I garuentee you if a teacher smashed a 9 year old childs head on the ground
Is there video that shows him "smashing his head against the ground"? I haven't seen that one. Anyone have a link?

TBH, I wouldn't have thought that level of restraint was necessary, but I don't know official procedures or levels of risk. Perhaps they are taught to completely immobilise because of a risk of knives. Adults are stabbed by little ****s all too regularly. (Disclaimer: this child might be a little angel, I am making no judgement of him as an individual)
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Tawheed

He was an unaccompanied minor traveling without a ticket

the correct action is to inform the police

the child became violent when he know he was going to be handed to the police and fought to get away

this is why he was restrained

a teacher is not a security guard

But tell me according to sharia what is the punishment for theft?
Reply 29
He was an unaccompanied minor traveling without a ticket

the correct action is to inform the police

the child became violent when he know he was going to be handed to the police and fought to get away

this is why he was restrained

a teacher is not a security guard

But tell me according to sharia what is the punishment for theft?

A nine year old child runs away but is somehow hurled to the floor, and has his head hit on the concrete on multiple occasions, as well as improportionate force on him?

In fact , the child is so worried and frightened he recites the shahadah.

I implore on you to realise this is a clear instance of abuse by the security gaurd.

9 year olds misbehave, leave class, get into violent fights at school. Not once will you ever see a teacher hurling a 9 year old to the ground, and hitting his head a few times to 'restrain him', followed by disproportionate force.

I again , train in Judo. If i saw a nine year old, as a full grown man, i would simply get him from behind and lock his arms at worst. I would not hit his head to the floor, press on his face, put my weight on him.

Again, the force is akin to what i see adult men use in Judo, and is a clear instance of abuse.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Tawheed
The child did not have any bomb or weapon, and was unarmed.
How did the security guard know that he didn't have a knife? The way he was restraining him could have been to completely immobilise to prevent possible attack. As I have said, children have stabbed adults before. Would you take the risk of being stabbed, or try to nullify any possible risk?
Reply 31
Original post by Tawheed
The child did not have any bomb or weapon, and was unarmed.
How did the security guard know that he didn't have a knife? The way he was restraining him could have been to completely immobilise to prevent possible attack. As I have said, children have stabbed adults before. Would you take the risk of being stabbed, or try to nullify any possible risk?
Why is this in the Religion section?
Original post by QE2
Is there video that shows him "smashing his head against the ground"? I haven't seen that one. Anyone have a link?

THB, I wouldn't have thought that level of restraint was necessary, but I don't know official procedures or levels of risk. Perhaps they are taught to completely immobilise because of a risk of knives. Adults are stabbed by little ****s all too regularly. (Disclaimer: this child might be a little angel, I am making no judgement of him as an individual)

It seems that the other child who didn't react violently was not manhandled in this way so who know but perhaps it was they way the child reacted that caused them to behave in this way
Original post by Tawheed
A nine year old child runs away but is somehow hurled to the floor, and has his head hit on the concrete on multiple occasions, as well as improportionate force on him?

I implore on you to realise this is a clear instance of abuse by the security gaurd.

9 year olds misbehave, leave class, get into violent fights at school. Not once will you ever see a teacher hurling a 9 year old to the ground, and hitting his head a few times to 'restrain him', followed by disproportionate force.

I again , train in Judo. If i saw a nine year old, as a full grown man, i would simply get him from behind and lock his arms.

Again, the force is akin to what i see adult men use in Judo, and is a clear instance of abuse.

He didn't have his head smashed against the ground. He was trying to get up and the guard was holding him down and the force of him being held down meant his head hit the floor. That's completely different to someone smashing his head against the floor for the sake of it as you have implied. I really don't think this restraint happened because he was a muslim. It happened because he was breaking the law and then refusing arrest. If anyone is making this into a case of people being treated differently because of religion- it's you. If you had watched the same video but the child wasn't a Muslim- you wouldn't have made a thread about it- and if you did it certainly wouldn't have been one focusing on the demographics of the child.
Original post by Tawheed

I again , train in Judo. If i saw a nine year old, as a full grown man, i would simply get him from behind and lock his arms at worst. I would not hit his head to the floor, press on his face, put my weight on him.

No he was restrained when the child got VIOLENT

the rest is based on this one incorrect fact

But again what is the sharia punishment for thief?
Original post by Tawheed

2. The Gaurds are fully adult grown men. They have used utterly disproportionate force on 9 year old , hitting his head on the stone floor on multiple occasions. Are you honestly telling me there are no easier , less child abuse ways of a fully grown adult male restraining a 9 year old child?

Yes I call kids who spit at people and who get violent when restrained because they've been caught breaking the law 'scrotes'

2) is a lie
Reply 37
Original post by Tawheed
I've had enough experience of little toerags giving it the big "I am" to know that his choice of language may well be fully appropriate.
I once had three little ****s of around that age try to mug me in a car park in the early hours. I blame the parents.

hitting his head on the stone floor on multiple occasions.
I've watched it several times and still can't see this repeated smashing of the head against the floor. Can you link to the video that shows this please. With a time code so I don't miss it.
Thanks
Original post by A5ko
Sounds a little excessive in that case. As much as some children need a good belt, there are physiological reasons why we shouldn't beat them senseless.

And I do agree but he didn't beat him senseless he restrained him till the police arrived and even when the police arrived the little **** was still kicking and spitting at people
Anyone care to tell me the sharia punishment for theft?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending