The Student Room Group

Is anyone else interested in three way relationships?

Purely hypothetical at the moment. But it's weird how you will hear of Lesbian women, although there are bi women out there it's rarer, and it seems like there should be bi women who share my fantasy of being with two women, surely that would be a bi women's ideal, one guy and one girl?

Just curious what bi women think of this, I'd find it sexy as hell, I even got offered a threesome once, but I got shy and was CRAP at execution, I managed to be awkward and convey I fancied one more, and then I couldn't her friend went out the room, and it was awkward as hell. and natural I wasn't going to score with her.
Reply 1
Hell yes. The more the merrier, and the sky is the limit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Purely hypothetical at the moment. But it's weird how you will hear of Lesbian women, although there are bi women out there it's rarer, and it seems like there should be bi women who share my fantasy of being with two women, surely that would be a bi women's ideal, one guy and one girl?

Just curious what bi women think of this, I'd find it sexy as hell, I even got offered a threesome once, but I got shy and was CRAP at execution, I managed to be awkward and convey I fancied one more, and then I couldn't her friend went out the room, and it was awkward as hell. and natural I wasn't going to score with her.

Are you talking about a three way relationship or three way sex? A three way relationship, no way, sounds like way too much hassle, having one girlfriend is effort enough. Three way sex I'd definitely do if it came up, but I suspect the fantasy is far better than the reality.
Sometimes I like the idea of having two boyfriends. One of them would be of lesser romantic interest ofc. :tongue:ierre. Purely for sexual and fun reasons if the other was tired/sober or someth :dontknow: And I'd probably only introduce one to my family. Or one at a time, never both at once :wizard:
I'm pan (basically bi) and that sounds fun!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending