The Student Room Group

AS AQA Geography GEOG1 12th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by harmer1998
I asked for my geog 1 as it went horribly .. (Got a C .. got A's and mostly 100% ums through out my mocks etc..), and it only took about a week to come through. I put it through as a priority script return though ...

Did your mark go up? Just wondering if I should get a remark or to resit
Original post by ljf1802
Did your mark go up? Just wondering if I should get a remark or to resit

I haven't sent it in for a remark yet ... My teacher is supposed to be looking over my script to see if I should. I think I am going to go for a remark anyway as I need a B atleast ..
Reply 2002
Hey guys, long time since I posted anything on this thread. So has anyone set up an A2 geog thread yet? I am doing geog this year as well and I'm thinking of posting my notes up on TSR :smile:
My AS ones seemed to help a lot of you guys so I thought might as well put up this years as I go along. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
Hey guys, long time since I posted anything on this thread. So has anyone set up an A2 geog thread yet? I am doing geog this year as well and I'm thinking of posting my notes up on TSR :smile:
My AS ones seemed to help a lot of you guys so I thought might as well put up this years as I go along. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I haven't seen one so go ahead and make one! would be good to help eachother out all year! and would be great if you posted your notes haha, what topics are you doing?
Reply 2004
Original post by hannb98
I haven't seen one so go ahead and make one! would be good to help eachother out all year! and would be great if you posted your notes haha, what topics are you doing?

Oh ok :smile: I'll make then :smile: Yeah thats how I feel as well. Last year it all felt rushed since everyone was panicking the month before exams haha :')
Thanx, I'm hoping they'll be helpful :smile:
I'm doing World Cities, Plate Tectonics, Development and Globalisation :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
Oh ok :smile: I'll make then :smile: Yeah thats how I feel as well. Last year it all felt rushed since everyone was panicking the month before exams haha :':wink:
Thanx, I'm hoping they'll be helpful :smile:
I'm doing World Cities, Plate Tectonics, Development and Globalisation :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah haha in the last month everyone came with what they didnt understand, much better this way :smile:
im sure they will be!
ah, im doing contemporary conflicts and challenges, wish i was doing world cities though!!
Reply 2006
Original post by hannb98
yeah haha in the last month everyone came with what they didnt understand, much better this way :smile:
im sure they will be!
ah, im doing contemporary conflicts and challenges, wish i was doing world cities though!!

Ok I've made the thread :smile:
Yeah they did lol. Yeah it is then they can ask questions and access stuff throughout the year rather than last minute :')
Thanx! :smile:
Ohh that sounds interesting :smile:
Yeah world cities seems straightforward so I'm glad we're doing that :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
Ok I've made the thread :smile:
Yeah they did lol. Yeah it is then they can ask questions and access stuff throughout the year rather than last minute :':wink:
Thanx! :smile:
Ohh that sounds interesting :smile:
Yeah world cities seems straightforward so I'm glad we're doing that :':wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

world cities sounds much more interesting to me than conflicts and challenges, c+c sounds like a lot of extra reading haha
Reply 2008
Original post by hannb98
world cities sounds much more interesting to me than conflicts and challenges, c+c sounds like a lot of extra reading haha

Really? I dont think its that interesting...its easy to get into though. Lol it sure does sound like it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by azzax
Really? I dont think its that interesting...its easy to get into though. Lol it sure does sound like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha id happily swap!
Reply 2010
Original post by hannb98
haha id happily swap!

Lol I'd rather not :smile: I'd rather have something straightforward and not that interesting than something that's heavy and interesting :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lauren1998
Loving the look of loughborough at the moment! It's my favourite so far! As well as Leicester, Birmingham and UEA. ruled out durham/Cambridge as have got a B in chemistry... What about you?

Don't rule out Oxbridge - too many people with 3A's and a B don't apply thinking they don't stand a chance!

Original post by 1lilypad1
I got 4 A's and Geog was probably a tie with physics as my best. But there's no way I'm revising for it again- so much time scouring the Internet. Also the paper for a2 looks horrible!

It really isn't trust me. I think you should do it - pretty much guaranteed A with the marks already in the bank (and possible A* considering you're obviously quite good at it - same mark as me a few years back in fact and I ended up with 200/200 at A2)
Reply 2012
Here's the link for the thread I put up for A2 geog. :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3572345

Posted from TSR Mobile
im revising and in the coursework for a field trip i got an A so that has started me to revise now and do the best i can (im doing the higher paper)
Discuss the impact of migration on national population structure and implications for the balance between population and resources (15 marks)what points would you include?how would you structure this?AS Level AQA
Original post by matrixboy101
Ask me if you want to know any of the questions in the AQA GEOG1 2015 paper, I have a copy

Rivers and Population please
Reply 2016
Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme?

what are the questions on rivers and population sections? x
Ask me if you want to know any of the questions in the AQA GEOG1 2015 paper, I have a copy

Any chance I could have a look at the copy?
Could I also find out the river and population questions for this paper? thanks
Hey could I also know some of the questions for rivers and population?:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending