The Student Room Group

Physics and Philosophy - Bristol vs Kings vs St Andrews

Offers from Bristol for Physics Bsc, Kings for physics and philosophy Bsc, St Andrews for logic and philosophy and science and physics Bsc.

Having serious trouble deciding what the best option is!
Anybody care to help me with my choice?

I've notied that st Andrews is so much higher than the other two for physics, however it just seems so isolated, I almost feel like it would be worth it to trade the academic superiority of St Andrews and Bris for the vibrant student life that London has to offer... Is this a bad decision?
I'm also torn between Bristol and St Andrews for physics and philosophy, although I am still waiting for a decision from the latter. I also have an offer from King's, but I truly feel that London is not my place as I sort of think that I'll be missing a part of the student experience.
Were you at the open Day in Bristol yesterday? I was there and I loved the city and the people, but I'm still confused.
Reply 2
I am in a very similar position at the moment, I will probably apply to all three of the courses that you received offers for, do you have any advice at all assuming that you ended up choosing one of them?

Quick Reply

Latest