The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

adult nursing 2015 keele

Scroll to see replies

Hi peeps
Just applied through extra today for keele. ..waiting to hear back to see if I get interview invite
Did you guys hear through ucas for interview invite or by direct email ?
Also have you all been given a portal log in ?

Any hints or tips ?
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 21
Original post by katiecake4
Hi peeps
Just applied through extra today for keele. ..waiting to hear back to see if I get interview invite
Did you guys hear through ucas for interview invite or by direct email ?
Also have you all been given a portal log in ?

Any hints or tips ?

Hi Katie good luck with your application. If I remember correctly I heard through ucas, no portal.

Let me know how you get on.

My keele interview was fine, people were really nice and I went to visit last weekend. I have now made keele my firm choice and looking forward to starting in September.
Original post by Sophiej96
Hi Katie good luck with your application. If I remember correctly I heard through ucas, no portal.

Let me know how you get on.

My keele interview was fine, people were really nice and I went to visit last weekend. I have now made keele my firm choice and looking forward to starting in September.

Oh fab ...so you got an offer ?
I had an interview at stafford the other week and have made the reserve list.
How did the day go at Keele for you ?
Reply 23
Oh fab ...so you got an offer ?
I had an interview at stafford the other week and have made the reserve list.
How did the day go at Keele for you ?

I have a conditional offer. The day was really good, they really put you at ease and had student nurses around all day for you to talk to. Maths and English test were as expected.

Keele just seemed to be a really organised day but without losing the personal touch.
I have a conditional offer. The day was really good, they really put you at ease and had student nurses around all day for you to talk to. Maths and English test were as expected.

Keele just seemed to be a really organised day but without losing the personal touch.

Fab thank you what was the personal and group interviews like
And the English test what did that include stafford only tested maths x
Reply 25
Fab thank you what was the personal and group interviews like
And the English test what did that include stafford only tested maths x

Group interview was a basic scenario. You will be fine. Personal interview were questions you would expect. Nothing out of the ordinary or that might throw you. English was basic literacy.
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks that's fab help....now just got to see if im invited to interview x
Reply 27
Hey! I've firmed keele as my first choice for mental health nursing! Shall see you's around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Anybody starting on the adult nursing course in September 2015?:smile:

Hi there, have been offered a place at Keele for adult nursing.. But have also been offered Chester... Finding it really hard to decide which one.. Was hoping for Chester at first, but now my heart is telling me Keele !!! I have a month to decide so hopefully I can attend one of the visiting days to help me choose !
Reply 29
Original post by Hayley Bram
Hi there, have been offered a place at Keele for adult nursing.. But have also been offered Chester... Finding it really hard to decide which one.. Was hoping for Chester at first, but now my heart is telling me Keele !!! I have a month to decide so hopefully I can attend one of the visiting days to help me choose !

Would definitely attend the visiting days. Keele is lovely and the facilities were brilliant. Good luck with your decision making.
Thanks Sophie ! :smile:
Original post by Hayley Bram

Hi Hayley, if you can go a visit day then go especially if your 50/50 on which one to firm, if you can't attend why not try search it into YouTube or look for other forums from the past about either uni? Just a thought:smile: i hope you decide soon, all the best! :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks Amy, been trying to weigh up all the pros and cons, and had an email about attending a visit day at Keele next Saturday, but I'm at work next wknd :frown: ... Think more research is needed !!.. I'll check out the forums you suggested, thanks for that ! :smile: x
Hi just wondering for those who have been to the applicant visit day did you have to book in the the talks you were going to listen to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, How did everybody find the visit day at the C.E.C yesterday? It was the first time I visited the skills suite as I didn't attend the open days, was really Impressed with all the facilities! Cant wait until September! :smile:
Hey, I thought it was brilliant! Gave us a good idea of what we'd be doing in clinical practice work! You definitely going to keele?
Yeah was really pleased with everything! the building,lecturers,the campus, everything was just amazing, Yeah I'm definitely going ,I was offered an unconditional place and I accepted it as soon as I was offered it!
Aww well done that's really good :smile:
Is everyone from around Stoke way who is going to KEELE or are people going to go into accommodation??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm from Stoke way :smile: xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest