The Student Room Group

MHSS Camping 2015!

Poll

When to go camping?!

No social schedule is complete without the annual MHSS camping trip... :woo:

Up for debate first off is when to have it: Easter, or over the summer. Let us know what you think! :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

/sub
Reply 2
I'm in
Reply 3
Subbing! :smile:
sub
how did I miss this? :excited:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit late to the party but sub :smile:
Reply 8
Locations required! Preferences please. :smile:
Original post by superwolf
Locations required! Preferences please. :smile:

Scotland :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

:woo: I wanna go scotland :puppyeyes:
Or the lakes or somewhere again :smile: Although somewhere middleish might be nicer/easier too, don't know. (Though I realise for scottish people/the whole UK lakedistrict probably is central-ish :colondollar: :hide: )

Maybe Peake District? :dontknow: :eek:
Somewhere with a Valve!
Reply 13
Original post by purple-duck
:woo: I wanna go scotland :puppyeyes:
Or the lakes or somewhere again :smile: Although somewhere middleish might be nicer/easier too, don't know. (Though I realise for scottish people/the whole UK lakedistrict probably is central-ish :colondollar: :hide: )

Maybe Peake District? :dontknow: :eek:

Hmm, Peak District is nice and local to me, but I don't know any campsites in particular - suggestions? :smile:

Original post by Valvopus
Somewhere with a Valve!

Agreed! :awesome:
Reply 14

Spoiler

Please let me know if you want to be on/off the above list (it's not been updated in a while :tongue:).

Any more calls for MHSS camping locations? Within the next week would be great! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 15
superwolf
X

Pretty sure I wouldn't be wanted there and I absolutely wouldn't want to stop anyone else from coming with my presense; so as much as you were all lovely on that meet in Manchester years ago; I'll give this a miss :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Deyesy
Pretty sure I wouldn't be wanted there and I absolutely wouldn't want to stop anyone else from coming with my presense; so as much as you were all lovely on that meet in Manchester years ago; I'll give this a miss :smile:

Fair enough - hope you're keeping well though. :smile:

Spoiler

Please let me know if you want to be on/off the above list (it's not been updated in a while :tongue:).

Any more calls for MHSS camping locations? Within the next week would be great! :smile:

Cant comesorry
Reply 18
Original post by guitaristemily
Cant comesorry

Ah well, hope you can make it some other time lovely! :smile:
Fair enough - hope you're keeping well though. :smile:

Won't be on it mate but cheers for the quote.

Quoted the wrong post, you know what I mean :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest