The Student Room Group

Greenwich, Richmond, Royal Holloway

Hello. I'm having trouble deciding which uni to go to. (University of Greenwich, American International University Richmond, University of London Royal Holloway) I'm studying Politics and International relations so if there is anyone who can help me decide which one to firm, please do so!
Original post by H.Chloe
Hello. I'm having trouble deciding which uni to go to. (University of Greenwich, American International University Richmond, University of London Royal Holloway) I'm studying Politics and International relations so if there is anyone who can help me decide which one to firm, please do so!

Of those academically the best is Royal Holloway however it is in a fairly rural part of Surrey a train ride from London. Greenwich is very low ranked and quite frankly I wouldn't consider it if you have the grades for Royal Holloway. Richmond is an unknown quantity tbh.
Reply 2
Original post by jelly1000
Of those academically the best is Royal Holloway however it is in a fairly rural part of Surrey a train ride from London. Greenwich is very low ranked and quite frankly I wouldn't consider it if you have the grades for Royal Holloway. Richmond is an unknown quantity tbh.

Thank you, that's what I thought so I firmed Royal Holloway this morning, good to know I made the right choice!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending