The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

BCU

Have an offer from BCU? or trying to decide whether to choose Birmingham City University? I can help with any questions you might have about the Uni, accommodation or student life. Just ask!:biggrin:
ACCA on September...
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Nabila21
Have an offer from BCU? or trying to decide whether to choose Birmingham City University? I can help with any questions you might have about the Uni, accommodation or student life. Just ask!:biggrin:

Yes please, I'm starting in September. Mental Health Nursing, can anyone share experiences please. Thanks. X
Reply 3
Original post by iam_abirhasan
ACCA on September...

Congrats!!! You are in for a wonderful time. And you'll be glad to know that your course will be at the brand new campus which is absolutely gorgeous. Do you have any question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Awujo
Yes please, I'm starting in September. Mental Health Nursing, can anyone share experiences please. Thanks. X

Congrats! I study law so I don't have an insight on your course. But hopefully someone who studies that will come along and help out:biggrin: ... but in general, you are going to have a good time and make friends! come with your dancing shoes cus welcome week will be awesome! Have you decided on where to live?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hello I'm Zoe. I've applied and received an unconditional offer from BCU for a HND in Media and Communication. I'm a little bit confused because there website is quite vague on where I stand as a student. The location of the course is at a partner college, but this does not distinguish whether I will be entitled to all the benefits of the BA students: Accommodation, Societies, etc
Reply 6
Original post by zo______
Hello I'm Zoe. I've applied and received an unconditional offer from BCU for a HND in Media and Communication. I'm a little bit confused because there website is quite vague on where I stand as a student. The location of the course is at a partner college, but this does not distinguish whether I will be entitled to all the benefits of the BA students: Accommodation, Societies, etc

hello Zoe, I am not sure what exactly your stand is, but i will make some inquiries and get back to you as soon as possible. Cheers.
Reply 7
Original post by zo______

Hey Zoe, am doing my master in tv production at BCU media school. You can ask me any question you have I will try to help :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending