The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prettyGirl101

Reply 3
Original post by Binary Freak

beauty lies with the makeup holder. the more make/fakeUP you put on as a female the more hideous you look without it.

Not my forte.. She tries too hard.. But I do like her skin though (Bit of a strange thing to say) :daydreaming:
Reply 5
Doesnt do anything for me. Looks fake
She doesn't actually look like she's wearing THAT much makeup, kinda average amount. I think her big lips maybe make her look unnatural? But she's still pretty, I'd give her an 8.
Original post by sdvds
beauty lies with the makeup holder. the more make/fakeUP you put on as a female the more hideous you look without it.

not necessarily. some look WAY better without makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile
8. Too much make up but looks like she'd be not bad without. With a bit of practise, you can learn to see through the makeup to a certain extent.

I'm more of a Ronda Rousey fan at the moment, that's my flavour of the month currently :sexface:. She can get me in a ''rear naked choked'' anytime.
not necessarily. some look WAY better without makeup

Posted from TSR Mobile

Majority of males here are only into the Emma Watsons
If she can cook and be a star in the bedroom 10/10
Original post by frankieboy
8. Too much make up but looks like she'd be not bad without. With a bit of practise, you can learn to see through the makeup to a certain extent.

I'm more of a Ronda Rousey fan at the moment, that's my flavour of the month currently :sexface:. She can get me in a ''rear naked choked'' anytime.

:colone:

Your rear end must be tough
Reply 11
Looks like she's had some work done to her lips.
Original post by Emilooo
Looks like she's had some work done to her lips.

she hasnt

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

Still looks too mongoloid to me.

There is something wrong with her lip and jaw area. Her lips are too big.
eyes and nose, basically her face is ugly. 5/10 but that body gives +2
5, quite possibly reaching into a 6. Doesn't seem at all modest, would never engage in a relationship with such a woman. She seems like the type of person someone would just use and eventually cheat on when bored.
I don't know, I've never met her
Original post by Abdul-Karim
5, quite possibly reaching into a 6. Doesn't seem at all modest, would never engage in a relationship with such a woman. She seems like the type of person someone would just use and eventually cheat on when bored.

I agree with this as it goes. She just seems like the usual type of stuff. Gets a bit boring after a while. Not bad, but nothing special.

However, each to their own.
Original post by TornadoGR4
I don't know, I've never met her

Oh come on don't get all intelligent on us. This is a neanderthal thread thank you very much.
Original post by Abdul-Karim

modest as in her photos?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest