The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Human Resources and Organisations 2015/16 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
hey anu!! do you know how many places have been offered? Thank you so much!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Hi. As per the FB HRM 2015 group there are around 40 members now. I am quite sure all of them have an offer, as I was sent the fb group link by LSE itself in a separate email after my offer letter.

Don't lose hope !! As there are 3 different streams this year within HRM, so the offers must be coming through until all the streams are filled ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Oh I understand! So let's see what is going to happen.. Thanks for the information and the support as well!! :smile:
Reply 43
Heyyy!! Got an offer for IER and HRM stream! Soooooo happpy!!
Reply 44
What have u guys decided abt the accommodation??
Reply 45
Wow!!! Congrats!!! :-D
Reply 46
Thankyou so much!!
Reply 47
Original post by aainam
Heyyy!! Got an offer for IER and HRM stream! Soooooo happpy!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 48
Original post by Shubhs92
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyouuuuu!!!
Reply 49
Offer!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!
Original post by Shubhs92
Offer!!!!!!!!! So happy!!!!!

Congrats !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Congratulations!!!!
Reply 52
Hi Everyone!

I'm Neethi from India. Big Congratulations on your offers! Yay see you all in September :smile: . I got the offer 2 days back for HRM/CIPD. Breaking my head over accommodation choices to fill up the form. Do you suggest urbanest westminster bridge or Lilian knowles?
Original post by lilnam
Hi Everyone!

I'm Neethi from India. Big Congratulations on your offers! Yay see you all in September :smile: . I got the offer 2 days back for HRM/CIPD. Breaking my head over accommodation choices to fill up the form. Do you suggest urbanest westminster bridge or Lilian knowles?

Neethi,
Congrats.

The WBSA through LSE has been already sold out. If you are keen on it then apply directly on their website. If not choose between butler's wharf or LK or Sidney webb ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
Congrats for your offers!

I wanted to ask u guys, how may weeks contracts are u guys taking for the accomodation?
Reply 55
Original post by aainam
Congrats for your offers!

I wanted to ask u guys, how may weeks contracts are u guys taking for the accomodation?

aainam, we are looking at 50 weeks contract.
Reply 56
Heyyyyyy guyssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNCONDITIONAL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm incredibly happy!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in September!!!! :smile: :biggrin:
Original post by s.pat
Heyyyyyy guyssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UNCONDITIONAL OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg I'm incredibly happy!!! I'm looking forward to meeting you all in September!!!! :smile: :biggrin:

Heyy congratulations !!!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys. I have also applied for the same programmme and its my 3rd week after application. Reading all your comments has just made me more anxious. I just hope i know soon!
Original post by rashmin.patani
Hi guys. I have also applied for the same programmme and its my 3rd week after application. Reading all your comments has just made me more anxious. I just hope i know soon!

Heyy Rashmin

Good luck with your application.

Where are you from ?☺

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending