The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Human Resources and Organisations 2015/16 entry

I am Anu from India.
BA (Hons) Business Management from Anglia Ruskin University (2013)
Hold offer for Msc Human Resources and Organisations (HRM Stream).:cool:

I would like to know more about the Halls of Residence for graduates in LSE.

*Anyone who are applying for the accommodation remember the application opens 16th Feb 2015 !!*

Those who have applied or waiting for the decision and about Accommodation feel free to post and discuss here... :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, can u please tell me when did you get ur lse id? I'm from india as well and have applied for the same course (hrm stream) and got my id on 13th jan! Its been 5 weeks and im going crazy! Congratulations for ur offer!!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by anupama.alagar
I am Anu from India.
BA (Hons) Business Management from Anglia Ruskin University (2013)
Hold offer for Msc Human Resources and Organisations (HRM Stream).:cool:

I would like to know more about the Halls of Residence for graduates in LSE.

*Anyone who are applying for the accommodation remember the application opens 16th Feb 2015 !!*

Those who have applied or waiting for the decision and about Accommodation feel free to post and discuss here... :smile:

Hey, congratulations! I am from india as well, ive applied for the same course, could you please tell me in what time span did you get your offer? Ive been waiting for 6 weeks and its killing me!
Original post by Shubhs92
Hey, congratulations! I am from india as well, ive applied for the same course, could you please tell me in what time span did you get your offer? Ive been waiting for 6 weeks and its killing me!

Thanks.
I applied on 24th Nov got my offer confirmation email on 24th Jan.

Have you decided about accomodation yet ? Halls/private?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thanks.
I applied on 24th Nov got my offer confirmation email on 24th Jan.

Have you decided about accomodation yet ? Halls/private?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay. No, i havent decided about accomodation. Waiting for the decision first. 😊
Original post by Shubhs92
Oh okay. No, i havent decided about accomodation. Waiting for the decision first. ������

Good Luck!

See ya in Sep :wink:
Reply 6
Good Luck!

See ya in Sep :wink:

Thankyou. Haha yeah, hope so!
Reply 7
Hi guys! :smile: Anu, congratulations for your admission! I have applied for the same MSc too! I would like to ask you if you were interviewed in order to be accepted to the programme! Thank you in advance! :smile:
Original post by s.pat
Hi guys! :smile: Anu, congratulations for your admission! I have applied for the same MSc too! I would like to ask you if you were interviewed in order to be accepted to the programme! Thank you in advance! :smile:

Hi !!
no there's no interview process in lse instead they assess based on your personal statement! If its strong enough plus grades and your references are good you have a good chance of getting in.

When did you apply btw?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
oh really? so happy to hear that! On February 16th
Ah ok..the wait is really awful :hugs:

Good luck :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
hahaha, indeed! Thank you so much! Good luck with the accomodation search as well :wink:
Have you guys decided on your choices of accommodation ? Halls? or private accom?
Just wanna know what everyone's choosing ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
anupama, what do think about creating a facebook page for HRM 2015 ?
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568956729987212/

Hey there is an FB group for 2015/16 already created by LSE staffs.:smile:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568956729987212/

Hey there is an FB group for 2015/16 already created by LSE staffs.:smile:

awesome, thank you
Reply 16
Do you know if this group is only for those who have been already accepted to the programme, or is it also for prospective students (like me)?
Its for both

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
thanks anu :smile:
Original post by aainam
Hi, can u please tell me when did you get ur lse id? I'm from india as well and have applied for the same course (hrm stream) and got my id on 13th jan! Its been 5 weeks and im going crazy! Congratulations for ur offer!!

Hi aainam !!

I applied on 24th nov and got offer email on 24th jan...nearly 8 weeks !

U should be hearing from them soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending