The Student Room Group

Where to Find November / June 2014 Exam Papers?

I've had some family deaths recently and it's really unsettled me and screwed up my revision / work ethic this year. I need these because this is what the school is using these as the mock examination papers. I'm moving for sixth form, and they want at least 7 As in mocks for admission. I'm desperate, otherwise I'd never do this because 'cheating' is of no benefit to me for my actual GCSEs, and generally in my opinion a pretty shameful thing to do. I don't want the mark schemes, but if anyone knows how to access the papers, please please help me. x
The only way you'll access June 2014 papers are through teachers since normal people have NO access to them until April/May time. Cheating is cheating, no matter how much you legitimise it.
No don't do it! You're only regret it! Just practise and remember how the mark scheme works for previous past papers (2013-)

Regardless, it won't be a true reflection of your capabilty.

Trust me I did that once for a maths mock (although what happened was I had spent weeks going through past papers, and one of them came up in a mock, and of course having practised the paper, I knew instantly how to answer and solve the questions) because I was so annoyed I asked my teacher to either A) not count my grade B) Give me another paper. In the end I did another paper :smile: but I mean my guilt consumed me and that was only for one subject.
Have you told your school about the stuff that is going on at home? Usually if you let your tutor know, the school can make special allowances for you so even if you have to sit the papers and you get low marks, they can still predict you higher grades because you were going to a lot of personal issues at home. My friend had a death in her family and the teachers at school were really supportive and she got counselling at school to help her with the emotional stuff and support her with work. They were also more understanding when she couldn't complete homework.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending