The Student Room Group

Is anal sex natural?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Bloody nonsense as there is no such thing as the male g spot

Google it please. Oh, and dont troll as anonymous. Makes you look like a wimp.:biggrin::colone:
Original post by Blue_Mason
The anus is was not intended to be penetrated with such force.

I'll be gentle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Blue_Mason
The anus is was not intended to be penetrated with such force.

Who said anything about being forceful? :dontknow: Would like to see some statistics, preferably in nice graphic form, on pleasurability versus forcefulness in anal penetration. :cookie:
Original post by Anonymous
Bloody nonsense as there is no such thing as the male g spot

Or a female one for that matter. The fact it hasn't been 'found' 60 years after it first being 'reported' is testament to that.
Original post by superwolf
Who said anything about being forceful? :dontknow: Would like to see some statistics, preferably in nice graphic form, on pleasurability versus forcefulness in anal penetration. :cookie:

highly scientific :yep:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424012968.086853.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by awkwardshortguy
Or a female one for that matter. The fact it hasn't been 'found' 60 years after it first being 'reported' is testament to that.

Funny, I've found it almost every time I've looked. :woo: Do you know of any government grants I can apply for to continue my research?
Original post by Odd socks
highly scientific :yep:

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1424012968.086853.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yy: A fine effort, I thank you.
Original post by King Boo
The male prostate is essentially the male G spot and theres only one way to get to it. (Either with a female or a male depending on your preference.)

Its about as natural as it comes.

Not sure if serious, but if you are, it's not there just so men can enjoy being penetrated. That serves no evolutionary advantage, in fact that would be a disadvantage because it is such an effective way to spread disease.
Not sure if serious, but if you are, it's not there just so men can enjoy being penetrated. That serves no evolutionary advantage, in fact that would be a disadvantage because it is such an effective way to spread disease.

Hahah I know - I just like to troll people who ask daft questions :colondollar:
Funny, I've found it almost every time I've looked. :woo: Do you know of any government grants I can apply for to continue my research?

You could write an article in a gossip magazine, they're always dying to know where it has relocated.
You could write an article in a gossip magazine, they're always dying to know where it has relocated.

So long as I can include graphs and diagrams created by my fine TSR colleagues, I'll publish anywhere! :horse:

Seriously though, if it's fun and fairly harmless, why not just keep doing what we're doing? :perv:
So long as I can include graphs and diagrams created by my fine TSR colleagues, I'll publish anywhere! :horse:

Seriously though, if it's fun and fairly harmless, why not just keep doing what we're doing? :perv:

Speak for yourself :frown:
Speak for yourself :frown:

I apologise for my insensitivity. :console:
Reply 33
Original post by yabbayabba
Oh convincing argument! You really showed me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Anal sex is not natural, it's normal.

There is a big difference, it's socially acceptable, that's all.
I apologise for my insensitivity. :console:

If you want to make it up to me perhaps you could put your expertise and the research submitted by your TSR colleagues to use and develop a prototype G-spot tracker? Then I could test it and it could serve as my equalizer :colone:
If you want to make it up to me perhaps you could put your expertise and the research submitted by your TSR colleagues to use and develop a prototype G-spot tracker? Then I could test it and it could serve as my equalizer :colone:

Been there, done that. I am a highly trained sniffer-wolf. :animal:
Always good to be able to guess who will comment on a post based purely on the title.
But really, if there's anything we can say about humans it's that, as a species, if there is a hole one of us will stick something in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Valvopus
Always good to be able to guess who will comment on a post based purely on the title.
But really, if there's anything we can say about humans it's that, as a species, if there is a hole one of us will stick something in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:teehee: Not a clue what you're on about. :ninja:
Original post by Valvopus

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure what you're implying :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:teehee: Not a clue what you're on about. :ninja:

Original post by Odd socks
I'm not sure what you're implying :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brilliant that you both replied as well! It's almost like you knew I was talking about you :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest