AQA GCSE Physics Unit 1 [Official Thread] June 2015

Scroll to see replies

Bump
Bump.
Reply 22
this is for Friday's exam right? anyone got any 6 marker predictions? :smile:
Original post by 9kcse

Yes but I can't predict the six marker, although I can always make another hoax paper or two.
Original post by 9kcse

Might be way out but I think like a comparison of energy sources (fossil fuels and renewable..) or about the big bang
Does anyone know the unofficial mark scheme for todays AQA exam with Chemistry 4,5 & 6
Original post by Gabbyrose252
Does anyone know the unofficial mark scheme for todays AQA exam with Chemistry 4,5 & 6

There are a number of unofficial marl schemes on here.
Hd
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by mediaya
Hd

what's that?
Original post by Palette
what's that?

Haha nothing just a mistake :yes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Could someone explain to me why in convection current the water just underneath the heater is not hot

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Gabbyrose252

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XqhkFBYn05e3STQFGji_cbYZMBoNNFMJW4Ju9TWdMdU/mobilebasic?pli=1&viewopt=127

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Could someone explain to me why in convection current the water just underneath the heater is not hot

Posted from TSR Mobile

because there is no conduction occuring as the water isnt being heated by the heater yet
Original post by saahil0987
Might be way out but I think like a comparison of energy sources (fossil fuels and renewable..) or about the big bang

I don't think it would be on the Big Bang. It would be a great question but a lot of people find understanding the evidence rather hard so I don't expect they'd want to include it for the 6 marker (that is, assuming the question were early on in the paper).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by saahil0987
Don't all things and just the hotter something is the more it emitts?

Yeah you're definitely right, (everything must or the second law of thermodynamics is invalid).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
predictions?
why is no one on here commenting and like wheres everyone usually on predicting?!?!

Is this not an official thread what???
Original post by fabsafxo
why is no one on here commenting and like wheres everyone usually on predicting?!?!

Is this not an official thread what???

Well I have other exams to tend to rn
Original post by Palette
Yes but I can't predict the six marker, although I can always make another hoax paper or two.

There's no point.
Original post by Trl157w21
There's no point.

Other people seem to like them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending