The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

International/EU offer holders for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I am from America. I got an offer to study English Literature at Hatfield :smile:
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Hey! I'm French and I got an offer to study Natural Sciences and Biological Sciences at St Chad's. I'm currently living in Malaysia though :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey I'm from Brazil but living in the US with offer to study Law at St Aidan's
Dear Friends, Looking forward to do MBA from University of Durham in Sept 2015,
I hope u could guide me regarding accomodation,
Which accomodation shall be fine for me when it comes about MBA students at University of Durham ?

I am from INDIA ..
Reply 24
Chinese from Singapore and I've got an offer to study law, hopefully at st.johns cos they haven't allocated me to a college yet.
Original post by trubadur
Have to chose between Durham and StAndrews.As of today it's 60% Durham:smile:.For insurance I will chose between Nott and York.How about you?

Hi trubadur!

Nice to see you again!:wink: Why would you pick Durham over St Andrews?
Just asking, because I've the same decision to make... I might go for St Andrews as my first choice, not at least because I wouldn't have to pay tuition fees. :biggrin:
Original post by Ella1996
Hi trubadur!

Nice to see you again!:wink: Why would you pick Durham over St Andrews?
Just asking, because I've the same decision to make... I might go for St Andrews as my first choice, not at least because I wouldn't have to pay tuition fees. :biggrin:

Nice to see you,too:smile:We definitely have a tough decision to make.They are both great unis.In my case I have to add that the offer from Durham is a bit lower:wink:(but only a bit!).
Original post by trubadur
Nice to see you,too:smile:We definitely have a tough decision to make.They are both great unis.In my case I have to add that the offer from Durham is a bit lower:wink:(but only a bit!).

My Durham offer is much lower, so I think I'm going for Durham as my insurance. I really like the house system in Durham and the degree structure in St Andrews/ Scotland. :redface: I'm beginning to hope to get a rejection from Edingburgh, as this might mess up my insurance choice :eek:
Any one coming for MBA in 2015 at Durham University kindly join our facebook group (Durham University MBA 2015 Intake)
Reply 29
Hello, I'm from America and have accepted an offer for Conservation of Archaeological & Museum Objects (MA). I'll be in St. Chad's! :smile:
HI everyone! I'm from Singapore and I've got an offer to read medicine! I havent got my college allocation yet but i'm hoping to get Stephenson College!
Hi! I'm from Norway and I've got an offer for History (BA) at Collingwood :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest