The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

£££££££££££££££££££££££
Reply 2
i dont get why people ask this question on here, as all girls are different so therefor they look for different things in guys, so techincally theres no correct answer for this.

Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
£££££££££££££££££££££££

for some it would be a main requirement but not for me
Reply 3
physically, i like dark hair, bright blue or dark brown eyes and muscly arms and pecs, but not arnold schwarzenegger-ish. i dont like loads of body hair either but i think thats just some girls' opinion.
personality wise, i like guys who arent clingy - that puts me off big time! i like guys to talk and be confident, to be generous but also to accept drinks and presents and stuff off me sometimes :smile: and the cutest thing ever is when a guy offers you their jacket or whatever when you are cold :smile:
xXx
littlenat01
muscly arms and pecs, but not arnold schwarzenegger-ish.

I love the way Arnie is still the standard for many people's perception of muscular arms and pecs, despite the fact that many bodybuilders have come along since who have pumped themselves up with roids way more than Arnie ever did (such as Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dennis James and Kevin LeVrone).

Google some of those bad boys if you want to see REALLY freaky arms and pecs. It's unbelievable, and really, really gross.
Reply 5
no girl is the same but for me (personality):
not clingy
intelligent and ambitious
sporty (esp cricket and football)
good sense of humour
loves kids

looks vary, but in general: average height, toned physique, dark hair and eyes.
Reply 6
Didn't we have some thread titled almost exactly the same as this posted a few days/week ago? There is no general answer..why don't people understand that? :frown: And to try to generalise us girls is an insult to us :p:

Ok i'm done.
Reply 7
shaved pubes
Reply 8
anjurdsg
shaved pubes

*buys a razor and heads dunnunder*
Reply 9
c@luvr
Didn't we have some thread titled almost exactly the same as this posted a few days/week ago? There is no general answer..why don't people understand that? :frown: And to try to generalise us girls is an insult to us :p:

Ok i'm done.

we get this thread like every month :rolleyes:
Reply 10
Why did Bin Laden shoot his wife in the pubic area?

Because over there, he saw "Bush"

:frown:

Sigh..

Now close this thread unless you want more of my crappy humour. This thread has been done TOO many times already. I suggest the OP to go do a search on TSR and he will find millions, if not trillions.

*Goes looks for a mod*
Reply 11
wesetters
Several.

Don't worry, there's a "What do guys..." thread around today as well...

haha there always is :rolleyes:
i dont get why people do it. everyone know we werent all the same and like different things
Reply 12
anjurdsg
Why did Bin Laden shoot his wife in the pubic area?

Because over there, he saw "Bush"

Sigh..

Now close this thread unless you want more of my crappy humour. This thread has been done TOO many times already. I suggest the OP to go do a search on TSR and he will find millions, if not trillions.

*Goes looks for a mod*
In case people didnt notice, someone call a mod down please
anjurdsg

Keep your knickers on, princess, everything's going to be OK. :smile:
Reply 14
i'm a guy :mad:
Reply 15
anjurdsg

you are male aren't you?
Eblis_O'_Shaughnessy
Keep your knickers on, princess, everything's going to be OK. :smile:

aww that reminds me of that song.

Everythings gonna be alright, everythings gonna be OK, everythings gonna be allright, everythings gonna be Ok...yeah...coz its me and you. now. ive been waiting think im gonna...oh **** i went into another song again.:bban::diep::diep:
:biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 17
anjurdsg
i'm a guy :mad:

lol whoops sorry!
Reply 18
munchkin18
you are male aren't you?
yes and so?
Reply 19

Latest