The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Will i get into Edinburgh?

I applied for undergrad politics at Edinburgh a few months ago and havent heard back. I know theyre notoriously slow but am now starting to worry. I know Edinburgh have high standards. Its the only uni I've not had an offer from.
I have AABB in my Highers - A's in English and Modern Studies. B's in Art and Graphic Communication. Currently doing 3 highers (philosophy, psychology and history) and am predicted AAB.
I have relevant work experience, voluntary work along with humanitarian aid work.
What do you think?
Original post by jane111
I applied for undergrad politics at Edinburgh a few months ago and havent heard back. I know theyre notoriously slow but am now starting to worry. I know Edinburgh have high standards. Its the only uni I've not had an offer from.
I have AABB in my Highers - A's in English and Modern Studies. B's in Art and Graphic Communication. Currently doing 3 highers (philosophy, psychology and history) and am predicted AAB.
I have relevant work experience, voluntary work along with humanitarian aid work.
What do you think?

I personally think you're going to get a conditional. But keep working on these grades though.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending