The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Stranmillis offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MrBrightside1
No, not a thing :frown: and UCAS is down all weekend for updates (or something like that) so we probably won't hear until at least Monday.

Seriously? I completely forgot about that I think I'm going insane lol
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
oh really? Wonder when they finished giving out all the rejections?
This wait is horrible - rejection will seem so much worse now. Has anyone heard of an offer yet then?
This wait is horrible - rejection will seem so much worse now. Has anyone heard of an offer yet then?

I've had of no one with an offer just rejections what did you apply for?
Nope all I've heard is rejections so far
Reply 45

One day more of nothing is one more day towards an offer I guess! Ucas being down is incredibly frustrating though.
Is St Marys the only other place you applied for?
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by CarolineC96
I've had of no one with an offer just rejections what did you apply for?

Primary Education, and I had my interview at the start of February. What about you?
Are you doing your A-Levels this year?
Primary Education, and I had my interview at the start of February. What about you?
Are you doing your A-Levels this year?

I applied for primary and then secondary with re and my interview was at the start on January! Yep!
Original post by Elle.B
One day more of nothing is one more day towards an offer I guess! Ucas being down is incredibly frustrating though.
Is St Marys the only other place you applied for?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I like how positive you are...really hope you're right! :biggrin:
Yeah, I just applied to Stranmillis and St.Mary's - what about you? Are you holding any other offers?
Reply 49
I like how positive you are...really hope you're right! :biggrin:
Yeah, I just applied to Stranmillis and St.Mary's - what about you? Are you holding any other offers?

Being negative will get us nowhere- there's nothing we can change now but to wait it out :smile:
Yeah, I have an offer from Northumbria which will be my firm if stran rejects me, and one from stirling which is my insurance no matter what :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Elle.B
Being negative will get us nowhere- there's nothing we can change now but to wait it out :smile:
Yeah, I have an offer from Northumbria which will be my firm if stran rejects me, and one from stirling which is my insurance no matter what :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Waiting is so annoying. Lol but there is nothing we can only do only wait and see. Has anyone heard of anyone getting rejections on Wednesday or Thursday?
Original post by LauraElizabeth03
Waiting is so annoying. Lol but there is nothing we can only do only wait and see. Has anyone heard of anyone getting rejections on Wednesday or Thursday?

No, I haven't heard anyone mentioning anything the past two days! Ugh, I'll have my nails chewed off if we have to wait until the end of March!
Same, i havent heard about rejections since tuesday
Original post by Albertakelly
Same, i havent heard about rejections since tuesday

Has anyone heard anything today?
Reply 54
Original post by LauraElizabeth03
Has anyone heard anything today?

Still noting for me! An d that's track down for the weekend now I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Hi there. Is anyone applying to do Primary at Stran and has already done their A Levels?
Original post by ajw888
Hi there. Is anyone applying to do Primary at Stran and has already done their A Levels?

Well I am doing mine this year! Have you already done your A Levels? :smile:
Reply 57
Ah cool. I am on a gap year, working as a classroom assistant so I did mine last year :smile:
Original post by ajw888
Ah cool. I am on a gap year, working as a classroom assistant so I did mine last year :smile:

Yeah, I'm the same as you! Did my A-Levels a couple of years ago and now I'm working as a classroom assistant - I think there seems to be quite a few people who do that!
Reply 59
Nice one. Have you applied anywhere else?

Quick Reply

Latest