:sexface:

Update:

Ended 28/02/15

Lasted: 47 days
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Why have you abstained? :holmes:
Reply 2
What thought has kept you strong during the times of temptation?
what is your star sign ?
Reply 4
This forum always has the weirdest threads.
Original post by SassQueen13
Why have you abstained? :holmes:

This isn't the first time I've tried this but this is the furthest I've got before, anyway a couple of reasons why:

- Increase libido/testosterone levels (main reason)
- To test my willpower
- To see what the effects would be

Original post by miser
What thought has kept you strong during the times of temptation?

Never actually been tempted to fap yet weirdly....

Original post by the bear
what is your star sign ?

As I don't believe in star signs I don't actually know what mine is :laugh:
okaaaay... which is your favorite tellytubby ?
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
As above

:sexface:

How will you harness your new found testosterone levels? Any game plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do you have a girlfriend? :tongue:
Reply 9
This isn't the first time I've tried this but this is the furthest I've got before, anyway a couple of reasons why:

- Increase libido/testosterone levels (main reason)
- To test my willpower
- To see what the effects would be

Never actually been tempted to fap yet weirdly....

As I don't believe in star signs I don't actually know what mine is :laugh:

What were/ are the effects?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Which shade of blue are your balls?
okaaaay... which is your favorite tellytubby ?

I always love your questions bear :tongue: I'd say noo noo, he's not a tellytubby but my favourite character from the tellytubbies. My favourite actual tellytubby is probably dipstick the blue one?

Original post by Princepieman
How will you harness your new found testosterone levels? Any game plans?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already tried it out in the field and it was quite successful
(edited 9 years ago)
what time of day do you find the most difficult? when i'm on nofap i always find mornings the worst when i wake up with an industrial strength lob on.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Do you have a girlfriend? :tongue:

I'll find out tomorrow

Original post by Arieisit
What were/ are the effects?

Posted from TSR Mobile

- Increased amount of time being hard, probably around 50% more
- Increased desire to shag girls
- Finding the most mundane things turn me on
- I get frustrated more easily
- I'm angrier

Original post by SiminaM
Which shade of blue are your balls?

So blue their ultraviolet now

Original post by og.east
what time of day do you find the most difficult? when i'm on nofap i always find mornings the worst when i wake up with an industrial strength lob on.

I haven't found it hard to actually resist wanking this time, but last time I did it, it was definitely at night... I'm way too tired in the morning to even think about that.

I always love your questions bear :tongue: I'd say noo noo, he's not a tellytubby but my favourite character from the tellytubbies. My favourite actual tellytubby is probably dipstick the blue one?

ermm i think you mean Dipsy !!! :dipsy: :rofl:

yes Noo Noo is epic. :rave:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 15
Enjoy prostrate cancer.
I'll find out tomorrow

- Increased amount of time being hard, probably around 50% more
- Increased desire to shag girls
- Finding the most mundane things turn me on
- I get frustrated more easily
- I'm angrier

So blue their ultraviolet now

I haven't found it hard to actually resist wanking this time, but last time I did it, it was definitely at night... I'm way too tired in the morning to even think about that.

What's happening tomorrow?:confused:
Original post by Mashallah
I could try out a black knight

Thinking about it.. riding with a black knight. Legs wrapped around, bodies jammed together. Feeling your body on my front. Hard for you. My warm breath on your neck. Your neck sweating.. I lick it. Suck it, long and hard, whilst I grab your hair. I'd leave my mark on you. Make you groan. I'd then slide in front of you, whilst you're on your black horse. Sit on your lap. My legs around your hips. Would feel you. Your hard, thickness.. Every part of you feeling perfect. I'd be where I'd want to be. My tongue skimming your bottom lip. Seeking entry. You would not deny it. Accepting me, our tongues duel. Your tongue lax but severe. I'd throw my arms over your shoulders, bring you close. Pressing your groin into my lower stomach. My back arching, toes curling. Sending me into multiple orgasmic waves. Have you Cumming nonstop. Your thick, white, warm juices spurting everywhere. All over my body. My breasts. My lips. I'd lick it off. I'd be lost in you. I'd remove your helmet and breathlessly search for your eyes. Our kiss hardens, my hips grinding in a circle motion against you. Let you slide in. Would take you all in. Black knights big, long, thick dick. Veins throbbing. I'd bang you so hard and long. Black knights bang-o-meter is off the roof. Wet for a black knight all the time. Would bang on your horse. Would lift my leg on your horses back. Grab onto his saddle. Flick my hair to one side, give you the '**** me' look and let you bang me from behind. Would let out loud moans. Screaming my knights name. Black knights pulverize. Black knights destroy. Have you fill me to the brim. Leave me in a mess. Give my ass to you. Want you in me. White knights be admiring. Would have you breathless. Would bounce on you, be tight for you and squeeze you.
Would give BJ to a black knight on his horse. Take it all in. Lick you from top to bottom. Kiss your crown. Gagging. Deep throat. Would look at your lost face whilst I cup your balls and suck. Would not neglect an inch. Hands will caress your body. Your stiff, hard Pecs. I look at your eyes.. Dark eyes, misty eyes. I'm lost in them..
I lay on my back, on your silky-smooth, sleek horse. Slide my hand down below.. I feel myself. Stroking and caressing. Slowly, circling my clit with my two middle fingers, I feel my Vagina tingle. Its wet.. Warm and tender. My Black Knights studying my body.. Watching me quiver. I gaze over at his shady, mysterious, sexy presence. Biting my lip, I pinch my nipple. Fidgeting. Wanting to be filled up with thick, white warm juices. He strolls over, head held high. His broad shoulders swaying, his body screaming out 'SEX'. He whispers: "You like it rough, huh baby?".. I whimper: "Yes, yes.." He sucks my neck.. his voice is deeper than before. "OK." He takes something out. A black cloth. Abruptly, I see nothing. I'm blindfolded. I'm marooned. I feel a slap on my pussy. Its throbbing. Then a tongue, licking my pussy.. I continue to massage my clitoris, whilst this mystery man slides his tongue inside. I grab my horses saddle. Moaning, I feel another hand.. Large, adept hands on my breasts, my Black Knights hands. ****. My Clit is throbbing, I feel his crown circling my lips. I want him in. I want him in.. deep. My eyes water. I let out a loud scream "**** ME!". I feel my Black knight slap my face, "You want to be ****ed, sweetie?".. I'm panting, my breasts hard. "****, yes."
I'm pulled off the horse. On the floor, blindfold still on. Doggy position. There's two of them. My hair is dragged back. Back arching. Instantly, I feel a hard, bulging, thick dick.. Pounding me mercilessly. ****ing me deep. With every pound, I scream. My lips are dry from the heavy breathing. My thighs are tingling. My G-spot being hit every time. The other, raises my chin up high. Slides inside. I take him in. Squeezing his thickness, on my way back to his tip. Extracting every drop of cum. I swallow. I feel another slap on my face. Its tingles. I like it. I lick the cum off my lips.. Thick, warm juices.. all over my face. He's spurting. Ahh.. My black knight making me scream. His balls slamming my pussy. Clutching on the rug, I let go. My black Knight spurting all over my ass. Groaning. I squirt on his dick and drop from doggy position. Roll on my back.. I'm left breathless, panting. My thighs buzzing, my pussy numb. I take the blindfold off and I search for the mystery man that ****ed my mouth. My eyes are watery and blurry. Tall, white man..
I say softly: "I love you..."
He responds: "Don't beg it."

You're evil :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've already tried it out in the field and it was quite successful

Elaborate, how successful?

I'm looking into doing this, not convinced of the benefits yet though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ermm i think you mean Dipsy !!! :rofl:

yes Noo Noo is epic. :rave:

:rofl: Who's dipstick then? I just love him because his name is hilarious :rofl:

Noo noo is cute

Original post by Shadoo
Enjoy prostrate cancer.

:laugh: Masturbating only slightly decreases the chances of getting prostate cancer.... Abstaining for a short time isn't going to give me prostate cancer....especially as getting prostate cancer at my age is very very unlikely..

Quick Reply

Latest