The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Postgraduate Applicants

Hi All,

Would like to know if anyone is thinking about applying for a postgrad course here at Surrey? Will be good to meet a few of you on here :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi Kay,

I've accepted a place on the Health Psychology MSc starting this September, can't wait. I know its early but I'm even pre-reading now :-)

Mark
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 2
Hiya! I've had an offer for MSc Veterinary Microbiology - what are you planning on studying?
Reply 3
Hey there,

I am set to start the Business Analytics MSc in September.
Reply 4
Hi All,
I've got an offer for MSc Business Analytics for the September session. Anyone else from the same course?
Reply 5
Hey!

I'm starting MSc International Relations in September :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by uzair60
Hi All,
I've got an offer for MSc Business Analytics for the September session. Anyone else from the same course?

Hi,

I've applied for a similar course in the past couple of weeks and I'm wondering how long it took for you to get a response?
Reply 7
hey,
It took almost 3 weeks in my case. When did you apply?
Reply 8
Original post by whitezy
Hi,

I've applied for a similar course in the past couple of weeks and I'm wondering how long it took for you to get a response?

It took almost 3 weeks in my case. When did you apply
Reply 9
Original post by uzair60
It took almost 3 weeks in my case. When did you apply

Thanks for the response. I applied on the 26th Feb. Fingers crossed I hear something back soon, I don't like the waiting!
Reply 10
Original post by whitezy
Thanks for the response. I applied on the 26th Feb. Fingers crossed I hear something back soon, I don't like the waiting!

Pleasure. Yeah waiting sucks. You will surely receive a positive reply soon. All the best
Reply 11
I have a conditional offer for the Business Analytics MSc, starting in Sept
Reply 12
Hey I am starting MSc in Renewable Energy Systems Engineering September too, anyone know what they are doing about accommodation yet? I'm in two minds whether to go through student accommodation or try and get a flat share in town
Original post by mski56
Hey I am starting MSc in Renewable Energy Systems Engineering September too, anyone know what they are doing about accommodation yet? I'm in two minds whether to go through student accommodation or try and get a flat share in town

I was thinking along the same lines but student housing is just so much more fun and social...so I am hoping to get accommodation.

But when I did email them, they said they were only allocating students on certain courses atm and would allocation everyone else (including MA students) in August...seems too far to me :s-smilie:
Reply 14
Hi everyone
I've applied for MA English Literature... Just waiting for a response now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Hi,
I've accepted a place for MSc Human Nutrition. I'm a Surrey student at the moment for a BSc and I didn't want to leave!
Got an offer for MSc International Business Management :smile:
Reply 17
Been made an offer :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 18
Msc Events management... ;-)
Reply 19
Got a conditional for Advanced Materials MSc, I am glad to see that Surrey is placed 3rd on the course list for this year for that field.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending