The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

Postgraduate Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JCampos
I applied for MA in International Marketing. Waiting for an answer. :smile:

Have you heard from them yet for your offer. Because I applied since end of November and I still haven't heard from them.
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Reply 61
Original post by Prescilia
Have you heard from them yet for your offer. Because I applied since end of November and I still haven't heard from them.

No I haven't :frown: Although I applied to Leeds and got accepted by them so considering Leeds or Reading instead, ;/Which other Universities did you apply to?
Original post by JCampos
No I haven't :frown: Although I applied to Leeds and got accepted by them so considering Leeds or Reading instead, ;/Which other Universities did you apply to?

Oh ok.... I haven't applied for any other universities... Cos the course I want to do it's hard to find... International retail marketing... And I went to visit the uni and it was good... I'm hoping to hear from them soon...
Reply 63
Oh ok.... I haven't applied for any other universities... Cos the course I want to do it's hard to find... International retail marketing... And I went to visit the uni and it was good... I'm hoping to hear from them soon...

Hello prescilia not even on purpose received my offer today from Surrey. They lowered a lot the entry requirements in PG I think. Didn't even ask me for IELTS.

Good luck
Original post by JCampos
Hello prescilia not even on purpose received my offer today from Surrey. They lowered a lot the entry requirements in PG I think. Didn't even ask me for IELTS.

Good luck

Thanks, congratulations!!!
Reply 65
Surrey asks for a 2k deposit so maybe that's why they lower their requirements so much.
Original post by JCampos
Surrey asks for a 2k deposit so maybe that's why they lower their requirements so much.

Yeah I know... They asking a deposit of 2k... Cow my friend wanted to go there last year; she got accepted but she didn't have the 2k ready by the deadline.

Where do you think you going to go???
Reply 67
Yeah I know... They asking a deposit of 2k... Cow my friend wanted to go there last year; she got accepted but she didn't have the 2k ready by the deadline.

Where do you think you going to go???

Yes that's the thing...

I have offers from Leeds, Newcastle and Reading (which also asks for deposit)

This deposit thing sucks tbh.
Original post by JCampos
Yes that's the thing...

I have offers from Leeds, Newcastle and Reading (which also asks for deposit)

This deposit thing sucks tbh.

Yes it does... It's a lot of money
Reply 69
I applied for biomedical engineering, still waiting for a decision to be made, the wait is killing me xD
Original post by Frizz!
I applied for biomedical engineering, still waiting for a decision to be made, the wait is killing me xD

Me too! I applied about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.
Reply 71
Original post by Parzival2045
Me too! I applied about 3 weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet.

Yea I applied around the same time, hopefully we'll hear something back soon! =D
Original post by Frizz!
Yea I applied around the same time, hopefully we'll hear something back soon! =D

I applied since end of November and I still haven't heard from them... As you said hopefully we going to hear from them soon
Reply 73

Hi, Preceilia. Any update about your applications? I applied the same course in mid Feb.
Original post by jonascwj
Hi, Preceilia. Any update about your applications? I applied the same course in mid Feb.

I finally got an answer... I got an unconditional offer... The deposit deadline is the 1st of May
Reply 75
Nice. Hopefully, i can get the offer too.
Original post by jonascwj
Nice. Hopefully, i can get the offer too.

I hope you going to get an offer
I applied for an MSc in biomedical engineering and got an unconditional offer roughly 2.5 months after applying. Seems Surrey has some sort of problems with the number of applicants this year :/
Original post by planet710
I applied for an MSc in biomedical engineering and got an unconditional offer roughly 2.5 months after applying. Seems Surrey has some sort of problems with the number of applicants this year :/

Yes I think they do. I applied end of November and only got an answer end of February.
Reply 79
Yes I think they do. I applied end of November and only got an answer end of February.

oh.. really?

I have already received other offer from another universities. Hopefully, I can get it faster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending