The Student Room Group

Struggling with reaction rates, are there any interactive learning tools available?

I am struggling with reaction rates, we did an experiment recently using blue dye and bleech, we have to use two different methods to determine the rate of reaction and analyse both of these methods.

My maths is my weakpoint, so this is why reaction rates isn't coming naturally to me. I am going to have to put my head down this week to get this assignment done.

If anyone knows of any very good interactive learning tools for reaction rates that would be great.

thankyou
Original post by hurricaneee
I am struggling with reaction rates, we did an experiment recently using blue dye and bleech, we have to use two different methods to determine the rate of reaction and analyse both of these methods.

My maths is my weakpoint, so this is why reaction rates isn't coming naturally to me. I am going to have to put my head down this week to get this assignment done.

If anyone knows of any very good interactive learning tools for reaction rates that would be great.

thankyou

Depends what level you're at, but this will help with the basics.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/gcsebitesize/science/add_aqa/reaction/
Original post by hurricaneee

thankyou

check out this interactive on rates of reaction

Quick Reply

Latest