The Student Room Group

Advice please

My family are awkwardly moving at the end of my AS year, which means i potentially have to start a new sixth form. I have the option of doing my A levels at home (which looks really complicated), starting a new sixth form, or commuting back to the isle of wight from Southampton. I have no idea what is best.
Reply 1
Original post by EllieLucy2
My family are awkwardly moving at the end of my AS year, which means i potentially have to start a new sixth form. I have the option of doing my A levels at home (which looks really complicated), starting a new sixth form, or commuting back to the isle of wight from Southampton. I have no idea what is best.

My vote would be a new sixth form. If it's a sixth form college then there will likely be quite a few people joining for the A2 year so you won't be alone. I personally couldn't home study A-Levels as I find I learn much more efficiently in a classroom than at home. Commuting sounds pretty crazy to me but if it's financially viable and doesn't take too long then I suppose it's an option.

Quick Reply

Latest