The Student Room Group

The Stationery and Organisation Thread ~ School and College

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BryonyG98
How much do you get per week? My money goes into a bank account too (:

What do you tend to spend your money on? Not all stationery I hope!

I get a tenner a week which isn't a lot but it does tend to build up into a large amount over time. Although since it's a new idea and my account is quite new I haven't had a lot to go on a full scale shopping spree if ya know what I mean. However I do intend to save it up from now until the summer and spend half of it on wonderful stationery for sixth form [can't wait!] and maybe get a decent school bag as the one I have is the closest to...well inflicting terrible pain on my shoulders. But lets not forget the things I might want to order from Korea and Japan >///< I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: To top it all off there will be money from my future part-time job!!!!!!! EEEEeeeekkKK!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

and probably everyone else's in this thread:wink:
Reply 82
Original post by AnimeFreak101
I get a tenner a week which isn't a lot but it does tend to build up into a large amount over time. Although since it's a new idea and my account is quite new I haven't had a lot to go on a full scale shopping spree if ya know what I mean. However I do intend to save it up from now until the summer and spend half of it on wonderful stationery for sixth form [can't wait!] and maybe get a decent school bag as the one I have is the closest to...well inflicting terrible pain on my shoulders. But lets not forget the things I might want to order from Korea and Japan >///< I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: To top it all off there will be money from my future part-time job!!!!!!! EEEEeeeekkKK!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

Slightly depressing that you get more money than me xD
Slightly depressing that you get more money than me xD

Only because my mom's tryna cultivate my money skills, she's scared I'll end up in debt in the future [which heaven forbid, I might at the rate I'm going]. But as far as I see it, it's not helping much though. Then again we never know :biggrin:
Original post by Gingerbread101

I can't find anything turquoise :sad:
But yeah, for A Level my notes suddenly went really colourful :biggrin:

:frown: I really need to go on a turquoise stationery shop... That's tomorrow sorted. :wink:

:biggrin: Don't even want to think about how much more colourful my notes will get for A-level after a whole summer of accumulated impulse buy stationery... :s-smilie:
Reply 85
Only because my mom's tryna cultivate my money skills, she's scared I'll end up in debt in the future [which heaven forbid, I might at the rate I'm going]. But as far as I see it, it's not helping much though. Then again we never know :biggrin:

My parents wanted to teach the value of money (aka they didnt want to spend more than £20 a month on useless rubbish that I want - which in their view most stationery comes under!)
Reply 86
Original post by turn-to-page394
:frown: I really need to go on a turquoise stationery shop... That's tomorrow sorted. :wink:

:biggrin: Don't even want to think about how much more colourful my notes will get for A-level after a whole summer of accumulated impulse buy stationery... :s-smilie:

Just think about the colours at Uni! 2 and a half years worth of impulse buys!

:adore: I want to go to that shop so bad!

Asian stationery though. :coma: I'm in love. Couldn't survive without it. (Muji pens anyone? :biggrin: )
Just think about the colours at Uni! 2 and a half years worth of impulse buys!

Oh dear. :frown: I'd probably end up spending more money on stationery than food and shiz without parents to keep me in line...

Though it would be so satisfying!
Reply 89
Oh dear. :frown: I'd probably end up spending more money on stationery than food and shiz without parents to keep me in line...

Though it would be so satisfying!

We will all have to monitor each other, set a budget per term and stick to it!
They are really useful, I just wish they had margins!

Mine do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91

What?!? I must be going mad *goes to find pukka pad*

Edit: Definitely no margins in mine... it is a project book
(edited 9 years ago)
We will all have to monitor each other, set a budget per term and stick to it!

Will do mum.

:tongue:

We should really shouldn't we. :biggrin:
Reply 93
Will do mum.

:tongue:

We should really shouldn't we. :biggrin:

Haha! It might be useful, and I never said what the budget should be!
What?!? I must be going mad *goes to find pukka pad*

Edit: Definitely no margins in mine...

1424120443908.jpg1424120474420.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha! It might be useful, and I never said what the budget should be!

Limitless budget? :giggle:
My parents wanted to teach the value of money (aka they didnt want to spend more than £20 a month on useless rubbish that I want - which in their view most stationery comes under!)

Lool I guess different parents have different ways of going about things. :smile:
Reply 97

Ahh yours is a refill pad!
Reply 98
Lool I guess different parents have different ways of going about things. :smile:

Clearly!!

Limitless budget? :giggle:

Not quite the idea!
100th post!!! Just for the hell of it XD

Quick Reply

Latest