The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Accommodation at the University of Southampton 2015/16

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jaz_wingsb
Hi, I'm doing History and I'm going to be at Bencraft. Anybody the same on either please drop me a message, be lovely speak to some people :smile:

What block you in? I'm in bencraft B but studying biomedical sciences

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Original post by Ocean3
Hi I'm coming to Southampton to study oceanography and I'm in Mayflower halls!

Hello, I'm coming to study marine biology with oceanography, I might see you around! I'm staying in south hill halls (next to Glen Eyre)
Original post by medactuary
Yeah apparently there's an ongoing rivalry between Chamberlain and Glen Eyre - who knows?!? See you there!

I'm also staying in south hill halls! Thought I had made it to Glen Eyre but Chamberlain seems nice enough :smile: They're so close together, an ongoing rivalry would keep things entertaining
Hey, I'm also in Monte 1! Do you know if there is some sort of group chat for it?
Reply 144
Original post by medactuary
Hi I'm at South Hill Glen Eyre - anyone else?

I've been offered South Hill too! I'm studying English 😊
So anyone else here with a place at Chancellor's Court in Glenn Eyre? I'm studying BA History :smile:
Reply 146
Original post by Zamzar7
So anyone else here with a place at Chancellor's Court in Glenn Eyre? I'm studying BA History :smile:

Me :smile:
I'm studying BA Modern Languages
Reply 147
Original post by ema8497
Me :smile:
I'm studying BA Modern Languages

I'm Chancellor's Court, Roll, Flat 25, what about you guys? I'm studying politics.
Reply 148
Original post by ymlou
I'm Chancellor's Court, Roll, Flat 25, what about you guys? I'm studying politics.

Flat 35 (Jellicoe)
Original post by ymlou

Selborne, Flat 38 here!
Reply 150
Original post by ymlou

I'm next to you in flat 24.
Original post by Stts
Hey! I've just been offered a place at city gateway block c! This is the only accommodation I applied for that I haven't seen, anyone know what the rooms are like? I have an en suite. & anyone else got an offer for there too!? :smile:

Hi, I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but I'm also in City Gateway Block C! 😊
Reply 152
Original post by hww
I'm next to you in flat 24.

Being dense here..how did you find out your flat numbers?
Original post by Irob
Being dense here..how did you find out your flat numbers?

1) Log into your student e-mail, there should be an e-mail asking you to book your arrival time.
2) Follow the link which leads you to the accommodation log in. Log in using the old e-mail (non-Southampton address) and password you used for choosing accommodation. It should literally be on there right when you log in.
Reply 154
Original post by 9910224
1) Log into your student e-mail, there should be an e-mail asking you to book your arrival time.
2) Follow the link which leads you to the accommodation log in. Log in using the old e-mail (non-Southampton address) and password you used for choosing accommodation. It should literally be on there right when you log in.

Thanks..tried that but it didn't work...rang them and got sorted though.
With regards to flat numbers, is say, flat 1 closest to the kitchen, or would it be flat 6? I can't remember from the open day, anyone know? Thanks x
Original post by rach_lizzie
With regards to flat numbers, is say, flat 1 closest to the kitchen, or would it be flat 6? I can't remember from the open day, anyone know? Thanks x

It's rooms (not flats) A to G in different flats. So, Room A and G are near the main door and rooms C, D and E are near the kitchen. B and F are in the middle. Hope I could help.
they're single sized beds! I'm cat 1 ensuite in glen eyre, i've been offered new terrace block R flat 1, where are you?
Original post by Caz96
does anyone know what size the beds are in Glen Eyre category 1 ensuite?
Original post by boyinthebox
It's rooms (not flats) A to G in different flats. So, Room A and G are near the main door and rooms C, D and E are near the kitchen. B and F are in the middle. Hope I could help.

Ah okay! Thanks! Can't believe we're all going to uni this week, come round so so so fast!
Hi,
I've been accepted to study this September and I'm trying to apply for accommodation but I can't find my 8 digit Student ID? It says it's in my offer to study letter but I'm looking through my emails and UCAS Track and can't seem to find it anywhere?
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending