The Student Room Group

Help my UCAS account has been hacked!

Hello all,
I have been having trouble getting into my UCAS account and was able to ring them today just as I got in from work before 6 and they reset my password. Thinking everything was okay I then hung up. However someone has decided to withdraw ALL my applications, which they did on the 10th of February, two unis had already asked me to interview, one had rejected me and I was waiting for a response from the other two.

The hacker had got in through my Gmail I think as that's all been messed up too, and put my contact details down as a different email address which is why I wasn't getting any UCAS emails.

Im going to ring UCAS first thing tomorrow as they are now shut -.- to try and get things sorted out but is there anything else I should be doing? Will I even have a chance now considering its been a week? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Ring UCAS first thing in the morning - they're the only people who can help you now :sadnod:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Lol unlucky unlucky
Original post by ShadowyPrincess
Hello all,
I have been having trouble getting into my UCAS account and was able to ring them today just as I got in from work before 6 and they reset my password. Thinking everything was okay I then hung up. However someone has decided to withdraw ALL my applications, which they did on the 10th of February, two unis had already asked me to interview, one had rejected me and I was waiting for a response from the other two.

The hacker had got in through my Gmail I think as that's all been messed up too, and put my contact details down as a different email address which is why I wasn't getting any UCAS emails.

Im going to ring UCAS first thing tomorrow as they are now shut -.- to try and get things sorted out but is there anything else I should be doing? Will I even have a chance now considering its been a week? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
thats so horrible of someone to do i'm so sorry but I'm sure it will all get sorted out, call ucas and if you need to call the universities individually too, I'm sure they will be sympathetic
Original post by ShadowyPrincess
Hello all,

I know this happened last year, but what happened in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending