The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Only if bisexual girl invited her gf to join in
Original post by ByronicHero
I have done. It made no difference, other than that we could talk about other girls we thought were hot. Lol.

I thought ur profile page wouldn't end:biggrin: and I couldnt bothered to read a single line. Was it worth to write that much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kieran101090
I thought ur profile page wouldn't end:biggrin: and I couldnt bothered to read a single line. Was it worth to write that much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought it was a bunch of copy and pasted poems (so 30 seconds work) but I've not actually looked at my profile in ages.
I could be friends with any kind of people, but personally dating bisexuals would be like dating someone a bit less gay than a gay person.
No i couldnt personally. The thought of him possibly kissing or sleeping with another man before me is just so off putting.
You never told us who that voice recording was OP
So would you want to be told that a partner is bi?

Like I don't see how it's relevant.

If you cheat you cheat, doesn't matter who you cheat with.
Right, well, first of all, it's pretty offensive to say that a bisexual person is just a 'bit less gay' than a gay person? Sorry - you're not quite a hetero, and you're just not quite a a homosexual either, so, where do I fit then if you're putting everyone in boxes? You might as well say 'it's just a phase' and have the whitewashing over with.
Original post by ByronicHero
I have done. It made no difference, other than that we could talk about other girls we thought were hot. Lol.

Haha, lol :biggrin:
Original post by TwoLimes
Well, this is a bizarre thread. Just because someone's bi, does't mean they're unfaithful?? Like, what a weird assumption to make. It's just as 'likely' for a straight person to see another straight person and cheat in a relationship, as it would be for another bisexual to be like 'ooh, my sexuality defines that I should probably have sex with everyone' - doesn't work like that. Straight people don't fancy everyone of the opposite gender, gay people don't fancy everyone of the same gender, and bisexual people don't walk around trying to stuff it in anything that moves. Get a grip. They fall in love, singly, and wholly, and unconditionally to one person, as much as everyone else does, and if they don't, well, don't date them for their infidelity rather than their sexuality.

This post is odd who said anything about infidelity?

I wasn't thinking that I was thinking when a marriage or relationship gets rough that I didn't want to have too much competition to deal with. Like how do you keep boundaries?
Yes, I'm pansexual and their bisexuality was trans-inclusive for me and they were monogamous then yeah. :smile:
Yes. It doesn't matter who or what they're attracted to, as long as they're attracted to me and will remain faithful for the length of our relationship.
I'm bi, and have never fancied more than one person at any time, so in my case at least, the bi=promiscuous thing is nonsense.
Yeah, I would. As long as she was monogamous and faithful towards me and I reciprocated it.
I think I have an idea about what you have written about. Sorry if this is wrong, but are you concerned about dating a bisexual person because you believe you will have a heightened feeling of insecurity relationship wise? Meaning that instead of an underlying worry of flirtation between a (example) boyfriend and other females there is a different worry of flirtation between a boyfriend and both males AND females. Therefore a partner's bisexuality could exacerbate your suspicions of their relationship with not only the opposite sex but the same sex too? I can see how you could find the idea tiring. However, it may be more to do with trust between yourself and your prospective partner.
Yup I don't really see a problem with it.
yuck no
Have dated a bisexual girl in the past and would do so in future if she had a good personality.
Sure.

I find it really funny how you OP, as a heterosexual woman don't understand why a bi-person would ever want to date a female haha. I imagine most heterosexual men feel exactly the same way about bi-people wanting to date men. You're heterosexual, of course you don't find women sexually appealing, but just because you don't doesn't mean others don't.

The fact that they want to date both genders is what makes them bi. They don't feel a repulsion with regards to dating the same or the other gender.
(edited 9 years ago)
I'm already dating a bisexual hahaha

Latest

Trending

Trending