The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well it'd open up more options for threesomes if nothing else.

I don't see any reason to not date one, really.
Original post by Strawberry68
I'm already dating a bisexual hahaha

Is that why he doesn't like boobs?
I'm pan, so yes.
However, one of my close friends is bi and she refuses to date guys who are anything other than hetero, which I find strange since she can't articulate he reasons why this matters so much.
Original post by EllainKahlo
I'm pan, so yes.
However, one of my close friends is bi and she refuses to date guys who are anything other than hetero, which I find strange since she can't articulate he reasons why this matters so much.

I really don't like bisexual women for this reason.
Original post by Nickierose21
I really don't like bisexual women for this reason.

Well, I don't think all bi women are like this, out of all the ones I have met she is the only person who has ever expressed these feelings but personality-wise she is extremely picky and only wants a 'perfect' partner anyway.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Sure.

I find it really funny how you OP, as a heterosexual woman don't understand why a bi-person would ever want to date a female haha. I imagine most heterosexual men feel exactly the same way about bi-people wanting to date men. You're heterosexual, of course you don't find women sexually appealing, but just because you don't doesn't mean others don't.

The fact that they want to date both genders is what makes them bi. They don't feel a repulsion with regards to dating the same or the other gender.

I don't mind having sexual relations with the same gender. Just not the female sex. Male or female genders im attracted to either.
I don't mind having sexual relations with the same gender. Just not the female sex. Male or female genders im attracted to either.

Eh? Are you doing the gender/sex differentiation thing again?

My point is that of course you couldn't imagine a sexual relationship between someone and a female. A heterosexual male wouldn't be able to envisage someone with a male either.
It wouldn't matter if he is willing to be in an exclusive relationship.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Eh? Are you doing the gender/sex differentiation thing again?

My point is that of course you couldn't imagine a sexual relationship between someone and a female. A heterosexual male wouldn't be able to envisage someone with a male either.

Yeah I was.
And I got your point. I was just saying since you said gender I was just saying I wasn't talking about gender but sex.
I'm a woman who likes women. If a woman was an "established" bisexual who is genuinely open to relationships and sex with both men and women, this wouldn't bother me. If she were simply bicurious, I'd maybe think twice.
Probably yeah.
I would.
Bisexuality wouldn't matter to me if I liked that person.
Not knowingly :nah:

Spoiler

I think there may be sexual health reasons related to a female not wanting to engage in a sexual relationship with a bisexual man due to the risks involved, especially if he has been sexually active with another male. (Questions such as 'Are you a man who has had sexual interactions with another?' or 'Have you had sexual interactions with a man who has had sex with another man?' are common in health questionnaires and people who fall under these categories are unable to donate blood etc for a period of time) I don't really think there should be any reasons other than this for not wanting to be in a relationship with someone who is bisexual though, unless for personal taste or whatever.
Yeah I was.
And I got your point. I was just saying since you said gender I was just saying I wasn't talking about gender but sex.

I see... I think that's all I wanted to say but now I'm slightly confused.
Original post by Kerrias
I'm a woman who likes women. If a woman was an "established" bisexual who is genuinely open to relationships and sex with both men and women, this wouldn't bother me. If she were simply bicurious, I'd maybe think twice.

this is a good point, I don't think I'd like to be used as an 'experiment' for someone

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah probably.

I once heard someone talking about how they'd be scared the person would be looking at people of the other sex (i.e. if they were with a guy they'd be looking at girls) which I don't get at all. Is that not the same as being in a heterosexual relationship? Your partner can look at other people regardless of their sexuality... :confused:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Well it'd open up more options for threesomes if nothing else.

I don't see any reason to not date one, really.

Not all bi people want threesomes. I'm queer and I'd never have one.
I think that if they are bi, I'm definitely doing something wrong :s-smilie:

Latest

Trending

Trending