The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Van Mildert

Hi :smile:

Just hoping for some extra info about Van Mildert - I applied to a different college and got my email today from Van Mildert that I have an offer from them. I was initially a bit disappointed, obviously, but I'm coming around a bit now :biggrin: Some of the pictures of lake look lovely, and the rooms seem to look out over it?

So yeah, any extra info about life at Van Mildert would be cool, as I know almost nothing about the college.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Woo Van Mildert :biggrin: I got allocated there too (applied elsewhere). I'm happy though, it looks like quite a good college :smile:

Join our Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/779107022138975/780276035355407/?notif_t=group_comment
Original post by Pheebles
Hi :smile:

Just hoping for some extra info about Van Mildert - I applied to a different college and got my email today from Van Mildert that I have an offer from them. I was initially a bit disappointed, obviously, but I'm coming around a bit now :biggrin: Some of the pictures of lake look lovely, and the rooms seem to look out over it?

So yeah, any extra info about life at Van Mildert would be cool, as I know almost nothing about the college.

Thanks!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending