Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Hatfield College Offer-holder Open Day 2015

Who's going on which days?
Is everybody staying over?
Just general discussion on what you think Hatfield is like :smile:

Got an offer for PPE - anybody going on the Economics/ PPE talks?
Reply 1
I'm going on the Tuesday and Wednesday, going to the philosophy talks and a student life one :smile: haven't visited hatfield before as when I went to see durham it wasn't an open day so could only see my friend's college, so I'm excited to see hatfield as it'll hopefully help me decide which uni to firm!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Haza2012
Who's going on which days?
Is everybody staying over?
Just general discussion on what you think Hatfield is like :smile:

Got an offer for PPE - anybody going on the Economics/ PPE talks?

I'm going on the Tuesday- just for the day so not staying over. Already firmed Durham so will hopefully be at Hatfield next year 😊 can't wait to see what the college is like especially as I put it as my preferred choice!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm going on monday-tuesday for German and French!
Reply 4
Going on the Tuesday/ Wednesday (overnight) never actually been to Hatfield so will be good to see what its like - I know Durham well as I live in North Yorkshire, but the university less so - I'm sure it will be great :smile:
Reply 5
I'm coming from the US for this! Going to the maths talks and staying overnight monday. Super excited!
I've got an offer for nat sci at Hatfield. Not sure weather to make the trip as its a long way for me. Does anyone know if theres other events that happen in the evening and such apart from the departmental talks?
Reply 7
Original post by natsciballer
I've got an offer for nat sci at Hatfield. Not sure weather to make the trip as its a long way for me. Does anyone know if theres other events that happen in the evening and such apart from the departmental talks?

Yeah in the evening, theres a formal dinner and other things to get to know other people I think :smile: So its about getting to know the college and future fellow freshers, as well as the subject :smile:
Reply 8
I'm staying at Hatfield on Tuesday night and going to a psychology talk on Wednesday - really excited to see what the college is like. I've been to the uni before but it wasn't an open day so I didn't get a feel for what's it's actually like
Reply 9
I got an offer for psychology at Hatfield. I really am curious what the uni is really like, but I live in Canada so I can't really go. Would anyone like to share their experience, after you go visit? I would greatly appreciate it
:^_^:
Reply 10
Original post by pzrlla
I got an offer for psychology at Hatfield. I really am curious what the uni is really like, but I live in Canada so I can't really go. Would anyone like to share their experience, after you go visit? I would greatly appreciate it
:^_^:

Yeah sure, I'll let you know how how the open day goes :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by ejwc
yeah sure, i'll let you know how how the open day goes :smile:

thank you
:h
I'm going Monday/Tuesday! Does anyone know how formal the formal dinner is? I read the guide again but all it says for girls is "smart attire" - I have no idea!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest