The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Adult Nursing selection event at Sheffield Hallam University

Hiyaa, I have been invited to a selection event at Sheffield halam university on the 25th Feb and I do not know what is expected.. What do I have to revise or learn before I go there.. It would really help it someone could reply back.

Many thanks :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have an interview there on the same day too! Glad I not the only one feeling nervous!:frown: best of luck to you :smile:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by mkouadio1
Thank you very much, this helped Mr so much and yeah I have been doing some research. How are you finishing it on the course so far?And how is the uni/student accommodation like?

I was interviewed last year July but am starting this September
Reply 3
Hey, just following up to see how you guys got on? I am attending a selection day March 14th so beginning to get nervous. Trying to read up as much as possible about the facilities and nursing in general and keeping an eye on the NHS news too. Any advice on anything else I should be doing to prepare? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
Reply 4
Original post by Noell
Hey, just following up to see how you guys got on? I am attending a selection day March 14th so beginning to get nervous. Trying to read up as much as possible about the facilities and nursing in general and keeping an eye on the NHS news too. Any advice on anything else I should be doing to prepare? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

I got offered a place :smile:. Good luck with yours, just make sure that your just yourself and make sure they get a chance to see personality, read a bit more on the NHS values and principles and its good that your already researching some current news within the NHS. The first thing you will do is a group work and make sure you participate as much as you can by giving your own ideas. Then you will you will watch a video pay attention to that video because your individual interview questions will be based around it. Good luck and be calm. :smile:
Reply 5
hey guys ive got a selection day on the 11 April has anyone got any advice? :smile: thank you its much appreciated
Reply 6
Original post by mkouadio1
I got offered a place :smile:. Good luck with yours, just make sure that your just yourself and make sure they get a chance to see personality, read a bit more on the NHS values and principles and its good that your already researching some current news within the NHS. The first thing you will do is a group work and make sure you participate as much as you can by giving your own ideas. Then you will you will watch a video pay attention to that video because your individual interview questions will be based around it. Good luck and be calm. :smile:

Oh congratulations!!! Delighted for you, hopefully I will be joining you in September. Great idea, I will look that up too. I was getting a little nervous that the Sep 2015 places would be full so good to hear they are still accepting people. Thank you for the advice :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by Noell
Oh congratulations!!! Delighted for you, hopefully I will be joining you in September. Great idea, I will look that up too. I was getting a little nervous that the Sep 2015 places would be full so good to hear they are still accepting people. Thank you for the advice :smile:

Awwrh thank you so much. Yeah hopefully you Will, I'm sure you do just fine trust me. Your welcome. :smile:

Original post by Noell
Reply 8
Omdss thank you so much.. And congratulations to you too.

Well done
Anyone doing adult nursing applied to Opal or the forge?x
Reply 10
I also advise knowing abit about the Francis report! They ask you what you know about it :smile:
Reply 11
Get joining the FB pages guys! & Good luck :tongue:

facebook.com/groups/HallamFreshers & facebook.com/sheffhallamfreshers2015
Reply 12
hello,
ive got my interview on Saturday and I have done a bit of research but I was wondering if anyone could give and advice or tips?
im really nervous
thankyou
Reply 13
Is there any facebook page for adult nursing students September 2015
Reply 14
Hi there
I have an interview for adult nursing at sheffield hallam tomorrow. Soo excited but very nervous.
Please please can anyone give me any tips and pointers in preparation for tomorrow please.
Thank you.
Mollie x
Reply 15
Hi there
I have an interview for adult nursing at sheffield hallam tomorrow. Soo excited but very nervous.
Please please can anyone give me any tips and pointers in preparation for tomorrow please.
Thank you.
Mollie x
Reply 16
Hey Mollie, just be ur self and just prepare as much as u can and look at nhs stories and things x
ive been offered a place for September :smile:. i found sheffields interview so layed back. just be confident that you unterstand the role and current NHS problems. good luck xx
Has anyone else been offered a place in March? :smile: x
Reply 19
I've been offered a place in March x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending