The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

University Of Hull 2015 Firmers and Freshers Page (and Facebook)

Scroll to see replies

I'm going to the applicant day on Wednesday:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Reply 41
So how did everyone find the applicant days/ how do you all find about the uni? I'm deffinatley firming!:smile:
I'm definitely firming as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've already firmed but went to another applicant day yesterday for my interview for the TDP, I love it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anybody applying for Taylor court?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy97a
So how did everyone find the applicant days/ how do you all find about the uni? I'm deffinatley firming!:smile:

The applicant day really helped me when attending for my course (sports rehab) just undecided whether to firm at the moment as still waiting for another offer to come through which I loved when I first seen it. If I don't get this last offer Hull is firm for me :smile:
Original post by garnet3k
I have got a conditional offer for Hull uni for September 2015 to study Psychology with Criminology. :-) I am currently doing the access to Higher Education Course Psychology, Sociology and Law :-)

I have a conditional from hull of 280 points for sports rehab and am definitely thinking as putting as my firm now. Not heard of anyone else doing this course
Original post by 06chriswilliams
:smile: hello, Somehow got a unconditional offer for sport exercise, health and science, will be 20 when we start in September and so ready for uni. I currently work as a personal trainer and swim coach really into all that fitness and all that so will be looking for a good training partner, also meeting newbys going out and having a good time, hopefully staying in lawns accommodation so knock on the door for movie days it'll always be open.

Im currently going to firm hull for sports rehabilitation so maybe see you around youre spending time in the labs etc!
Original post by hannahO01
Anyone going to the applicants day on wednesday??

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went on one a few weeks back.. it was great and really helped with my final choice :smile:
Firmed an unconditional offer today! Anyone else doing sociology or firmed offers in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 50
Original post by hannahO01
Firmed an unconditional offer today! Anyone else doing sociology or firmed offers in general?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Firmed my unconditional for Geology on the 15th!:biggrin:
wheres everyone looking to apply for accommodation?
Original post by 06chriswilliams
:smile: hello, Somehow got a unconditional offer for sport exercise, health and science, will be 20 when we start in September and so ready for uni. I currently work as a personal trainer and swim coach really into all that fitness and all that so will be looking for a good training partner, also meeting newbys going out and having a good time, hopefully staying in lawns accommodation so knock on the door for movie days it'll always be open.

Chris Williams, looking for a gym buddy too! My relationship with the gym isn't very good and I'm trying to love it haha.

Other than that, I've been offered a place for Economics and got an invitation for the Knowledge Factory so my offer will turn unonditional once I make it my firm choice. I'm still a bit unsure whether I want it as firm, but there's a pretty big chance it could be :smile:
Reply 53
All you who've firmed hull join the facbook group I made! There's accommodation talk etc.
Can't wait to apply for accommodation, the lawns catered and en suite!!! Bring it on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy97a
All you who've firmed hull join the facbook group I made! There's accommodation talk etc.
Can't wait to apply for accommodation, the lawns catered and en suite!!! Bring it on

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy97a

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is the website called?? Like what's the link :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
whats the link?
Original post by Rebeccalouise15
Anybody applying for Taylor court?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me!! Im applying for Taylor Court as it has a longer contract which I need for the course Im applying for
I need a gym buddy too! I'm a dancer so when I'm not doing that I'm in the gym so yeah I need gym buddies haha!!
Anybody know which is the best hall at the lawns which is catered and ensuite?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest