The Student Room Group

Medway School of Pharmacy here to help!

Hi everyone, Sammi here at The Medway School of Pharmacy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hi all,

Have any of you had interviews thus far? If so, how did you find it? Would you like any questions answering that you couldn't think of on the day?

Sammi
Original post by Medway School of Pharmacy
Hi everyone, Sammi here at The Medway School of Pharmacy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask! :smile:

hey I am second year Btec applied science student but I really want to do pharmacy
my offers:
Medway of pharmacy: pharmacology and physiology
Greenwich: biomed
UEL: biomed
Westminster: herbal medicine
London metro: bio med

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
I was wondering if I can transfer to pharmacy with the pharmacology degree in the first year ?
as I called up and asked and she said it is not a direct route, so I asked has any one applied she said this a new degree atm
so should I take the risk?
or go threw clearing at Kingston and to pharmacology then MPHARM
Original post by nighttowl96
hey I am second year Btec applied science student but I really want to do pharmacy
my offers:

I was wondering if I can transfer to pharmacy with the pharmacology degree in the first year ?
as I called up and asked and she said it is not a direct route, so I asked has any one applied she said this a new degree atm

Hi there,

I will forward these queries on to an academic for you, they will be able to provide a better answer for you than myself. I will get back to you ASAP!
my offers:

I have messaged you with an appropriate response! Thank you for your question. If you have any more, please let me know! :smile:
Hi, I firmed Medway School of Pharmacy and am starting to look at accommodation. I'd like to live on campus, but I can't find where to apply. How can I apply for accommodation on medway campus? Is it open, could you send a link? Thanks!
Hi,

Wonderful news congratulations!

Liberty Quays would be best for living near campus. Check this link: http://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/medway

If you ever have any questions, please send me a message at any time!

We look forward to seeing you in September!!!! :smile:
I have messaged you with an appropriate response! Thank you for your question. If you have any more, please let me know! :smile:

Hey sorry I can't see the response!
Hey sorry I can't see the response!

Hi,

I've sent it again. I hope you can view it this time! :smile:
We have an Open Day tomorrow 20 June 2015.

Anyone coming along?
do you have to do have done maths A-level to get into pharmacy?
Hi mishmoshmogo,

No, A-level maths is not a requirement. Only GSCE grade B or higher.
What important features do you like to see in a personal statement?
Hi Sade,

The main thing we like to see in a personal statement, is you demonstrating why you wish to study pharmacy/pharmacology. Be specific, tell us why pharmacy/pharmacology is something you want to study, what inspires you, and what you aspire to do. The great thing about personal statements, is that you can show off your passion for the subject.

There is no real format, so you have the freedom to write exactly what you want. That's what makes each applicant different.

I hope this helps :smile:

Sammi
Hi all,

I will be here throughout clearing to answer any of your questions.

Please feel free to post here or message me directly.

Sammi :smile:
Hi all,

I will be here throughout clearing to answer any of your questions.

Please feel free to post here or message me directly.

Sammi :smile:

My gcse grades did no go well maths (e) I failed and English (d from high school grade) I didn't do as I was sick but I got mmm for btec are there degrees that accept these grades like a foundation degree or should I just retake my annoying GCSEs again
My gcse grades did no go well maths (e) I failed and English (d from high school grade) I didn't do as I was sick but I got mmm for btec are there degrees that accept these grades like a foundation degree or should I just retake my annoying GCSEs again

Hi,

With those grades you could apply for our BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology Integrated Foundation Year. You will then have a few options, depending on the grade you achieve at the end of that academic year.
There will be options to enter our MPharm Programme or the BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology degree.

Please give us a call through clearing from 8am tomorrow morning. Our numbers are here. Explain what grades you have, and someone will be able to give you the best options suitable to you.

Best wishes,
Sammi
Hi,

With those grades you could apply for our BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology Integrated Foundation Year. You will then have a few options, depending on the grade you achieve at the end of that academic year.
There will be options to enter our MPharm Programme or the BSc (Hons) Pharmacology and Physiology degree.

Please give us a call through clearing from 8am tomorrow morning. Our numbers are here. Explain what grades you have, and someone will be able to give you the best options suitable to you.

Best wishes,
Sammi

Thanks sammi
Thanks sammi

No problem. Happy to help :smile:
We will be online all day today to answer any of your questions.

Good luck and congratulations :smile::dance::deal:

Sammi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending