The Student Room Group

From a girls perspective what clothes look sexy on a man? budget £4k

Hey guys,

I'm about to coming into some money next month, around £4k and I wanted to know what clothes women like on men, in the past I've stuck with Hollister jeans, tshirts, trainers, but now I've started a business and have much more finance available to me?

Just wondered what you would suggest, I'm also a mature student, but date younger women, so I do not want to alienate myself from that group too much.... any suggestions?

Scroll to see replies

I personally find men in leather jacket to be very attractive. It looks very young and stylish without looking too casual. I also love men in raglan tops (the tops with contrast sleeves). Also smart shoes and blazers are very very hot on a man. However I'm not trying to be cheesey but I do think if the person wearing the outfit feels comfortable it makes them 'work it' I guess😂 X
Reply 3
Get the sheepskin sherlan pea coat from ralph lauren...Then buy as many of their shirts as poss....u can't go wrong:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Leather bomber jackets and casual suede shoes.
Just give me the money and I can look fabulous and also buy food for myself for a year.
A good quality suit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
£4k on clothes?
How will somebody spend 4K on clothes and accessories alone, I don't understand...
Reply 9
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
How will somebody spend 4K on clothes and accessories alone, I don't understand...

£4,000 on clothes is not much though

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don`t dress to please women, dress in whatever way you like. let your personality shine through, and that will defo pull ;-)
4k? You planning on wearing a car?
You could get multiple bespoke suits, and/or bespoke shirts (£200+), jackets (£500+), coats (£700+).
Entry-level, reputable, bespoke starts at around £900 for a two-piece in London.

Bespoke = handmade locally with multiple fittings; can choose fabric, styling and detailing.
Reply 13

I'd like to know this.
More money than sense...
Reply 15
give me it
Original post by msos
£4,000 on clothes is not much though

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a complete ****ing waste, what do you need all these clothes for?

Original post by samba
I'd like to know this.

Some people don't deserve to handle their own finances.
I say it's his money, the OP can do as he pleases.

You don't wanna look like you're trying too hard or dressing a part.

http://www.fashionbeans.com/2015/mens-ss15-fashion-trend-denim/

Hope this link helps.
It's a complete ****ing waste, what do you need all these clothes for?

Some people don't deserve to handle their own finances.

It's his money, that he has earned! People are entitled to spend THEIR money however they like so what right do you have to judge...
Original post by shiva300
It's his money, that he has earned! People are entitled to spend THEIR money however they like so what right do you have to judge...

Everyone has a right to spend their money how they like, but that is pretty excessive. I wouldn't judge someone who spent 1 million pounds on a wedding, I'd find that incredibly vapid and a complete waste when there are people out there that probably won't be eating that day because of poverty. If you have that much money, do something good with it!

Quick Reply

Latest