The Student Room Group

i am feeling upset. my pen pal never wrote back to me.

well, its more like a email pal. i messaged her, she messaged back, i messaged back, then nothing. nothing from her since then. i'm sure the email went through as well. i havent sent another one, i'm just accepting that she doesnt want to get to know the damoni. :frown:

i dont think i'll be bothering again, i hope you guys have better luck with pen/email pals.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by damoni
well, its more like a email pal. i messaged her, she messaged back, i messaged back, then nothing. nothing from her since then. i'm sure the email went through as well. i havent sent another one, i'm just accepting that she doesnt want to get to know the damoni. :frown:

i dont think i'll be bothering again, i hope you guys have better luck with pen/email pals.

perhaps try using something like facebook messenger or something where you can see if the other person has read the message, that way its harder (or more obvious) when they're ignoring you.
Original post by damoni

Try not to jump to conclusions. She could have gotten into an accident, had a family crisis or just be really busy. You never know;P Maybe in a few days time, you might get an email from her saying that she was abducted my aliens which is why she didn't reply to you :eek:

If not then she wasn't worth your time anyway. :hugs:
What em211997 said, hard to know if she's ignoring you or just hasn't seen the email. Get her number or messenger to know if she's seen the message or not.
Original post by ilovereading
Maybe in a few days time, you might get an email from her saying that she was abducted my aliens which is why she didn't reply to you :eek:

:hugs:

Reminds of that recess episode where this kid actually got "abducted" by aliens but put him back on the playground at the end of recess. Idek what i'm saying anymore, but yeh
Original post by loafing.charizard
reminds of that recess episode where this kid actually got "abducted" by aliens but put him back on the playground at the end of recess. Idek what i'm saying anymore, but yeh

little jimmy cratner
Original post by em211997
little jimmy cratner

Holy ****, you remember :awesome:. You sir/madam are a legend hahaha!
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
Holy ****, you remember :awesome:. You sir/madam are a legend hahaha!

f**k yeah!!!! recess was the s**t:biggrin:
Reply 8
perhaps try using something like facebook messenger or something where you can see if the other person has read the message, that way its harder (or more obvious) when they're ignoring you.

i might if i try this again, it just sucks that the damoni has been ignored. it kinda hurts, but i'll get over it in time.
Original post by ilovereading
Try not to jump to conclusions. She could have gotten into an accident, had a family crisis or just be really busy. You never know;P Maybe in a few days time, you might get an email from her saying that she was abducted my aliens which is why she didn't reply to you :eek:

If not then she wasn't worth your time anyway. :hugs:

i shall wait a few more days, but i'm pretty sure she's ignored me.
f**k yeah!!!! recess was the s**t:biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin: yaas it was. Pity shows aren't like this Disney anymore. SpongeBob will suffice.
Reply 10
Original post by Gott
Post her funny pictures, that's what I do when Whimisicalsloth isn't replying (not that she doesn't for more than a few hours :smug:

i will gather that's your girlfriend and that she's on here?
Reply 11
Original post by Gott
I like to think so, I think I've been veering quite safely clear of the freindzone recently (but it's impossible to tell hehe)

damoni would like to announce that he doesnt believe in the friendzone.
Reply 12
Original post by Gott
Gott would like to ask why

okay, i don't see it as the friendzone as i don't mind being friends with people i'm interested in. it's a gift if i can have friends.

for the record, damoni doesnt have any friends right now.
Original post by damoni
okay, i don't see it as the friendzone as i don't mind being friends with people i'm interested in. it's a gift if i can have friends.

for the record, damoni doesnt have any friends right now.

Miss Sloth agrees with this statement, and regards herself as damoni's friend (whether they like it or not)
Reply 14
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Miss Sloth agrees with this statement, and regards herself as damoni's friend (whether they like it or not)

awwww, how kind of you. thanks :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Loafing.Charizard
:biggrin::biggrin: yaas it was. Pity shows aren't like this Disney anymore. SpongeBob will suffice.

meh the newer episodes aren't cutting it for me
Original post by Gott
Gott is embarresed to have been discovered talking about Sloth :blush:

Miss Sloth is honoured either way, but admits to having the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox! :cool:
meh the newer episodes aren't cutting it for me

I haven't seen any new episodes to be fair. The old ones were good, weird that I only got into Spongebob as I got older. Never liked it as a kid
Original post by damoni

Ah that's a shame although if her inbox is pretty big then maybe she hasn't seen the email (as someone else has already pointed out). Also even if she really cba to speak to you anymore just remember that there are plenty of other people in the world anyway. If you put yourself out there enough & come across as all confident, bubbly & friendly I'm sure you'll meet the right people soon enough ! :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Gott
That doesn't mean a girl can relegate you to friend but then fall for you (is my thinking). Gott is sorry to hear that you have no friends, I don't especialy like anyone either but good to keep up the convos :wink:

i wouldn't say it's being relegated to friend, i'd say it'd be a honour, but then i'm cheesy like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending