The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Anyone still waiting for a decision? No invite yet for AVD.

Hey guys, I have applied for Astrophysics at UoB (I studied it in Ireland before, having to restart in the UK after being pretty ill).

I am waiting on an answer from UoB (I have applied for foundation level to get my refresher back in).

I am a bit worried as I have not had an invite to applicant day in. I applied in December.
Is anyone else waiting? (Not necessarily for astro). :frown:

Cheers.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
Hey! Have you heard from UoB yet?

I applied to do Philosophy at UoB back in November and still haven't heard from them, so I'm worrying about it too! If I haven't heard soon I am thinking about contacting them just to double check that everything is okay.

UoB will potentially be my first choice so I'm really anxious to hear back!
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
Original post by hannnah3
Hey! Have you heard from UoB yet?

I applied to do Philosophy at UoB back in November and still haven't heard from them, so I'm worrying about it too! If I haven't heard soon I am thinking about contacting them just to double check that everything is okay.

UoB will potentially be my first choice so I'm really anxious to hear back!

Hey, no word yet. If I were the praying type.
It's my first and only choice! I am hoping its a good sign, are you doing a foundation?
Reply 3
Original post by AKeane
Hey, no word yet. If I were the praying type.
It's my first and only choice! I am hoping its a good sign, are you doing a foundation?

I'm hoping it's a good sign too haha! No I haven't applied for a foundation, just the normal undergrad philosophy!
Reply 4
If you contact them could you post your outcome? :smile:
I don't want to be too pushy!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending