The Student Room Group

CIA and Mossad are behind Boko Haram and ISIL, says Sudan president

Anti-Semitism or the truth? People always blame the Jews. Blame them for wars, genocides like Armenian genocide and Holodomor. Jews are blamed for 9/11 being a Mossad job. Even economic troubles like in Greece the Jews are blamed because of the Jewish banks like Goldman Sach.

(edited 9 years ago)
unfortunately this president chap is wrong.
Reply 2
This coming from the guy responsible, I'm sorry "allegedly" responsible, for war crimes in Darfur that would make Hitler sick most notably a campaign of rape and murder in an attempt at wiping out three ethnic groups. This is a man who blames Israel and the US because in his own words "there is no Muslim who would carry out such acts". He is extremely anti-Semitic and every word that comes out this things mouth is probably a lie. I mean this quote from him nearly made me vomit:

“Our policy has been largely successful, after we arrest these young people we bring a group of young scholars to engage in dialogue with them about their thoughts, and we succeed to bring a lot of them back from their radical ideas,”

Is that before or after they rape the little girls and put bullets through anyone who disagrees with them?

This man is scum, he is a level of scum that very few people in the west can appreciate and I sincerely wish Mossad and the CIA were as powerful as people seem to think they are so they could rock up to this creatures house, drag him outside, attach his arms and legs to four individual sled dogs then yell mush.
Reply 3
All these anti semitic conspiracies always strike me as odd because they never seem to have any actual reason for the Jews to be doing it. I mean I am not a massive fan of Israel but if they do something dickish at least they do it for a reason, whereas these whackos are claiming they are doing needlessly complex and risky schemes to dick with people (often their allies) just for the lolz?
Even if it was true, how would this guy know?
Original post by Anonymouse19
Anti-Semitism or the truth? People always blame the Jews. Blame them for wars, genocides like Armenian genocide and Holodomor. Jews are blamed for 9/11 being a Mossad job. Even economic troubles like in Greece the Jews are blamed because of the Jewish banks like Goldman Sach.

"There is no Muslim who would carry out such acts."

What a load of bull****.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
unfortunately this president chap is wrong.

The Mossad did the 9/11, I don't see why they couldn't do another plot. They are so powerful.
Wouldn't shock me. Sudan president will likely witness a coup in his country if he keeps this up.:frown:
Original post by Josb
The Mossad did the 9/11, I don't see why they couldn't do another plot. They are so powerful.

If you believe that you're either trolling or suffer mental health issues.
Original post by Josb

It's tin foil hat time.
Original post by Anonymouse19

Posted from TSR Mobile
He's a retard. Mystery solved.
Original post by lucaf
All these anti semitic conspiracies always strike me as odd because they never seem to have any actual reason for the Jews to be doing it. I mean I am not a massive fan of Israel but if they do something dickish at least they do it for a reason, whereas these whackos are claiming they are doing needlessly complex and risky schemes to dick with people (often their allies) just for the lolz?

The reason is apparently to make Islam and muslims look bad:rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending