The Student Room Group

Female Muslim house share in Sheffield?

Starting at Sheffield University in September 2015 and just looking for some other Muslim girls to find accommodation with, either a house or flat idm :smile: or if any girls have a flat already with a spare room? Please contact me if you're interested, thanks! x
Also, to the girl I met at the orthoptics interview, Sumayya (not sure of spelling sorry), didn't get a chance to get your number so message me if you see this :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whysosirius
Starting at Sheffield University in September 2015 and just looking for some other Muslim girls to find accommodation with, either a house or flat idm :smile: or if any girls have a flat already with a spare room? Please contact me if you're interested, thanks! x
Also, to the girl I met at the orthoptics interview, Sumayya (not sure of spelling sorry), didn't get a chance to get your number so message me if you see this :smile:

You should also try on the sheffield uni isoc fb group.
Reply 2
Original post by IdeasForLife
You should also try on the sheffield uni isoc fb group.

Thank you!
Reply 3
Asalamu'alaikum,

I am likewise looking for a roommate or a group of Muslim girls I could move in with for September 2015, University of Sheffield. Let me know if you're still interested :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by sarghe
Asalamu'alaikum,

I am likewise looking for a roommate or a group of Muslim girls I could move in with for September 2015, University of Sheffield. Let me know if you're still interested :smile:

Walaikumsalaam :smile: I'll PM you
Reply 5
Walaikumsalaam :smile: I'll PM you

I am also looking for a female muslim housemate in Sheffield... Do you still want to find a housemate?
Reply 6

Hey!! it's me Sumaya, I can't believe I just randomly found this. I pm'd you :smile:
Reply 7

Salaam,
I am also looking to share with Muslim girls when I start my course in a couple of weeks. Have you had any luck? Are you looking for a housemate?
Reply 8
Original post by eTT
I am also looking for a female muslim housemate in Sheffield... Do you still want to find a housemate?

Hi, are you still looking for someone to share with or have you got your accommodation sorted?
Just a curious question about this - why does a house share have to be all-women and all-Muslim?
Surely this is the definition of segregation and acts to oppose integration in society! What's wrong with an atheist guy or a Sikh girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by phoenixsilver
Just a curious question about this - why does a house share have to be all-women and all-Muslim?
Surely this is the definition of segregation and acts to oppose integration in society! What's wrong with an atheist guy or a Sikh girl?

Posted from TSR Mobile

^
Exactly, integration? Smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys :smile:

If you are still looking for accommodation in Sheffield, have you considered private accommodation. At Vita Student we still have some of our luxury studio apartments located right near Both Universities.

Check them out: http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield/

Our studio apartments are all inclusive; all bills, 40 inch smart television, gym membership, breakfast Mon-Fri, weekly cleaning service, your own stylish bedroom, designer kitchen with all utensils and alliances included, bedding pack, boutique bathroom and so much more.

If you have any question please call our accommodation hotline on 02030961717 or email one of our friendly lettings team at [email protected] !!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com
Original post by Vita Student
Hey guys :smile:

If you are still looking for accommodation in Sheffield, have you considered private accommodation. At Vita Student we still have some of our luxury studio apartments located right near Both Universities.

Check them out: http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/sheffield/

Our studio apartments are all inclusive; all bills, 40 inch smart television, gym membership, breakfast Mon-Fri, weekly cleaning service, your own stylish bedroom, designer kitchen with all utensils and alliances included, bedding pack, boutique bathroom and so much more.

If you have any question please call our accommodation hotline on 02030961717 or email one of our friendly lettings team at [email protected] !!

Sophie :smile:
www.vitastudent.com

Unfortunately OP was looking for a "Muslim only" house share.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13

Posted from TSR Mobile

What is wrong with people having preferences? If you cant contribute or answer the OP's question then go somewhere else
Original post by Abdi112
What is wrong with people having preferences? If you cant contribute or answer the OP's question then go somewhere else

Why does a house share have to be all-women and all-Muslim?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jews have separate house share too.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Jews have separate house share too.

That's bad too, but I haven't seen a thread for it (yet).

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's bad too, but I haven't seen a thread for it (yet).

Posted from TSR Mobile

it's been going on for YEARS!! long before i was born.

Open your narrow mind.
Original post by Bill_Gates
it's been going on for YEARS!! long before i was born.

Open your narrow mind.

I'm narrow? Surely they are the narrow ones for limiting a house share to people of a single religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm narrow? Surely they are the narrow ones for limiting a house share to people of a single religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Both religions have a very set way of life. I'm not sure someone like yourself would be so embracing so can't blame them for doing so.

But i do disagree with it personally. However if one religion starts doing it i don't see why another cant.

Hey if you had the cash you could start your own.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending