The Student Room Group

Chelsea fans prevent black man boarding Paris metro train

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

racism from the rentboys..theyre at it again.. :s-smilie:
Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I have no doubt those fans will certainly be in the minority, but in my opinion Chelsea should work with French authorities in highlighting these 'fans' and smacking them with a lifetime ban. This is why English fans are despised around the world.
Typical Chelsea fans. They're all like that.
Reply 4
Scummy bastards

Wouldn't be surprised if Terry was on that train
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by thunder_chunky
Typical Chelsea fans. They're all like that.

It's disgraceful and unacceptable behaviour from a group of Chelsea fans, but let's not jump to absurd conclusions such as that.
Stay classy Chelski.
Original post by Koolio
It's disgraceful and unacceptable behaviour from a group of Chelsea fans, but let's not jump to absurd conclusions such as that.

I can and I will. All Chelsea fans are like that. All of them. No exceptions. Especially the children.
Also adding to the classiness...

...Chelsea's team non white guys...

COSTA
DROGBA
WILLIAN
REMY
ZOUMA
RAMIRES
MIKEL
AKE
CUADRADO
BLACKMAN (lol)

"we're racist, we're racist, and that's the way we like it! No blacks on our train, no blacks in our teeam!"....

..."Oi lads where all the players go? Costa, Willian and....oh ****! We don't mean you guys! Just...other guys what ain't white!"

derp de derp derp.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by thunder_chunky
I can and I will. All Chelsea fans are like that. All of them. No exceptions. Especially the children.

Not all Chelsea fans are bad. Don't judge the fans collectively from what these ******s did.
Original post by Nicholas Nelson
Not all Chelsea fans are bad. Don't judge the fans collectively from what these ******s did.

I can and I will.
Chelsea have always had a racist core to their support. Combat 18, NF and the like.
Before Roman came in, Chelsea were known more for racism than success so I'd be lying if I said I was actually shocked by this. CFC and racism is a recurring theme, but when your captain is a racist and your firm (lol) is a a bunch of Nazi neanderthals what exactly do you expect?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Peggles_*
Before Roman came in, Chelsea were known more for racism than success so I'd be lying if I said I was actually shocked by this. CFC and racism is a recurring theme, but when your captain is a racist and your firm (lol) is a a bunch of Nazi Neanderthals what exactly do you expect?

The guy getting abused could have easily been a Chelsea fan with no colours on. I wish I could say I was surprised tbh
Original post by Peggles_*
Before Roman came in, Chelsea were known more for racism than success so I'd be lying if I said I was actually shocked by this. CFC and racism is a recurring theme, but when your captain is a racist and your firm (lol) is a a bunch of Nazi Neanderthals what exactly do you expect?

Mad innit. The gentrification of their support over the past ten years must make the lot who went to Stamford Bridge before the Russian money, rage. Obviously plenty of clubs have gimps at the games but the change in their support has been so sudden, with the middle classes turning up and waving their plastic flags/jumping on the bandwagon.

I find it funny they're popular in Africa and the like as well, considering.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Absolutely disgusting behaviour. I have no doubt those fans will certainly be in the minority, but in my opinion Chelsea should work with French authorities in highlighting these 'fans' and smacking them with a lifetime ban. This is why English fans are despised around the world.

Shocking. As Chelsea season ticket holder, I hope these guys get kicked out of football forever and their pictures spread.

Gladly, the social media response from Chelsea fans has been good.
Original post by ZolaCFC25
Shocking. As Chelsea season ticket holder, I hope these guys get kicked out of football forever and their pictures spread.

Gladly, the social media response from Chelsea fans has been good.

Apart from @CFCMccoy
Reply 17
If the'yre racist they should stop supporting Chelsea because football is against racism and is about uniting people. They are a bunch of damn hypocrites.
I find it stupid how they support a club that has had so many influential black players play for them?

But racists gotta racist. LOGICKZZ :rolleyes:
Reply 19
I hate Chelsea as much as the next person, but lets not make out like this a Chelsea-only thing. Every single club has their fair share of scum supporting them, the problem is with society itself. Football just provides the platform for this sort of thing by bringing all the scum together and getting the adrenaline pumping through them.

Quick Reply

Latest