The Student Room Group

Help with Flash animations

Hi. As part of my college course I am required to create a web animation in Flash that makes use of text, sound, images, video, animations, movie clips, buttons etc. As part of my animation, I have inserted a movie clip on one frame, but once that movie clip has got to the end, I want the animation to start playing the next part which makes use of masking. Managed to get the masking to work on scene 1, but whenever I preview the animation as a whole by pressing CTRL and enter, my movie clip plays until it gets to the end and then suddenly goes back to the first frame of the movie clip rather than going to the masking part which I want to happen next. Tried putting an action script for the command "stop" on the frame of scene 1 containing my movie clip , but then the movie clip doesn't play at all. It just goes to the first frame of it then stops. Then tried replacing the action script "stop" with "go to and play" and specified the first frame of the masking bit, but then the movie clip just appeared to come and then go away within a second. Does anyone know how I go about this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending