The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle University Computer Science Offer [PARTNERS]

Hi guys.

I've had a trawl through this forum and I haven't found a relevant thread as of yet.

I was just wondering, has anyone here applied to do Computer Science at NCL and if so, have you received your offer yet?

I've received all my offers except for Northumbria and Newcastle (Of which I'm applying for through partners) and of course they're the ones I want!

I'm presuming that offers through partners take longer, but I'm just worrying about getting accommodation sorted out in time.

Reply 1
I had an offer for computer science a while ago, but I havent heard anything about accomadation yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Panda cat
I had an offer for computer science a while ago, but I havent heard anything about accomadation yet

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi Panda Cat,

Did you apply through partners? You can apply for accommodation once you have you have put NCL as your firm choice.

Peter :smile:
Reply 3
I applied through ucas. I think ncl will email you when you can apply

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I applied for computer science too! I got an acceptance email but haven't had anything through UCAS yet. Are you going to the applicant day on Saturday?
Reply 5
Hi 11waflora!

I haven't had an acceptance email, though I did get a letter through the post saying that my PARTNERS application was being processed...

It's always the university that you want to go to that takes the longest :P.

I'm not going to be there, I couldn't make it. You'll have to let me know how it goes haha.

Peter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending