The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Geography - GEOG3 (15th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HyperIntake
Finished geography last year but I have the 2015 paper. Would I be allowed to post it?

Please could you tell me the Section A questions? I have a mock on Monday and this would be helpful for revision, thank you
it would be so helpful if you could post the paper as extra revison
what exam board did you sit :smile:
Original post by emily55555
it would be so helpful if you could post the paper as extra revison
what exam board did you sit :smile:

Aqa
Original post by runningoutoftime
Hey,
So I did AQA A2 geography last year and I remember how helpful it was to have past exam questions to be peer marked - I am now at uni studying geography so if anyone would like me to read their work I am more then happy to do so :smile:

Can u send you a 40 mark question i did for weather and climate?
Original post by akak1016
Could you post the geog3 june 2015 paper, kinda need it for revision.

Did you ever get this paper?

I need it for revision also, would be great if you could send it to me
Original post by Criddle1997
Can u send you a 40 mark question i did for weather and climate?

ye sure :smile:
Does anyone have the paper or know the questions for the Unit 3 aqa geog exam 2015?

want to do :

Section A:
Conflict
World cities

Section B:
Tectonics

thanks
does anybody have the 2015 paper please, it would be super helpful :smile:
Original post by simon1188
Does anyone have the paper or know the questions for the Unit 3 aqa geog exam 2015?

want to do :

Section A:
Conflict
World cities

Section B:
Tectonics

thanks

'Systems of prediction, preparation and prevention are so well developed, catastrophe is avoidable.’

In the context of volcanic hazards, discuss the extent to which you agree with this view.
Did anyone get an A* last year? any tips would be appreciated!
Reply 3130
Does anyone have an answer for the GEOG3 2015 essay:

'Systems of prediction, preparation and prevention are so well developed, catastrophe is avoidable' In the context of volcanic hazards, discuss the extent to which you agree with this view.

Anything would be useful!!
Hi, if anybody wants some of my answers to the 40 markers from past exams for this paper that were around the 27-38 mark drop me a message and I'll happily send you whatever I find. To anybody worrying about this exam, don't. It's a LOT easier than you think and no I'm not trying to be snobby.
Does anyone know what the questions were for the Weather and Climate 25 marker on the 2015 AQA paper?
Original post by MTFC10
Does anyone know what the questions were for the Weather and Climate 25 marker on the 2015 AQA paper?

do you know the weather and climate essay by any chance :smile:
Original post by rosieschofield
do you know the weather and climate essay by any chance :smile:

Not completely sure, good chance it was about tropical revolving storm case studies.
Original post by MTFC10
Not completely sure, good chance it was about tropical revolving storm case studies.

Thank you :smile:
Thank you :smile:

Yeah I'm pretty sure the 40 marker will have been about tropical revolving storms, because a friend just told me that the 25 marker for weather and climate on last years paper was about climate change, meaning it couldn't have been climate change for the 40 marker.
Original post by MTFC10
Yeah I'm pretty sure the 40 marker will have been about tropical revolving storms, because a friend just told me that the 25 marker for weather and climate on last years paper was about climate change, meaning it couldn't have been climate change for the 40 marker.

just posted the paper btw!
just posted the paper btw!

Oh my god you absolute hero! Thank you!
Does anyone have a mark scheme for the 2015 paper. I did not do to well in my mock so did an extra paper to act as revision but I am now unable to mark it. Would be over the moon if someone could link the mark scheme whether it is official or unofficial.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending