The Student Room Group

AQA A2 Geography - GEOG3 (15th June 2015)

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I was wondering how many past papers you guys have already done/are gonna do by the exam? Just so I have an idea of how many more I should do
What does everyone predict will come up for: Tectonics (25 marks), World cities(25/40 marks), and development & globalisation(25/40 marks)
Suburbanisation, re-urbanisation and counter urbanisation hasnt come up in a while :/
I've done all the past papers but a couple of the questions came up twice !
[QUOTE=L1lly;65384951]I've done all the past papers but a couple of the questions came up twice !

Yeah, sometimes it looks like they've copied them word-for-word? 😂
Yeah I've done all the past papers as its likely they may repeat/re-word one of the questions this year
I'm thinking the Tectonics 40 marker will be on PTT but I really hope it isn't as i want to show off my case studies for earthquakes/ volcanoes :smile:
Original post by Bethsname
Yeah I've done all the past papers as its likely they may repeat/re-word one of the questions this year
I'm thinking the Tectonics 40 marker will be on PTT but I really hope it isn't as i want to show off my case studies for earthquakes/ volcanoes :smile:

What is 'PTT'?

And, by 'all the past papers' do you mean the four on their website? Or, have you done more than that?
Original post by A Wild Student
What is 'PTT'?

And, by 'all the past papers' do you mean the four on their website? Or, have you done more than that?

PTT- Plate Tectonics Theory
Yeah my teacher has all of them uploaded all of the previous papers onto our college website
Original post by 08hussainf
Got some resources for tectonics, let me know if you want more.

Omg you're a life saver!! Do you have any notes on plate tectonic theory? :smile:
Original post by Bethsname
PTT- Plate Tectonics Theory
Yeah my teacher has all of them uploaded all of the previous papers onto our college website

would you be able to send them to me please as ive done the ones on the aqa website and want to do more? thanks
does anyone have acess to the past papers that arent on the aqa website? if so can u post them on here or message them to me please?
Original post by cat000
Omg you're a life saver!! Do you have any notes on plate tectonic theory? :smile:

Not for plate tectonics theory, sorry.
The 2015 mark scheme is on the aqa website now

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm at Petroc doing Environmental studies I'm meant to complete my report on braunton burrows is there any chance you can help me out.
That's cool, but, can I just say something, nobody ****ing cares, you stinky ****ing ****. ****ing *******.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending