The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Studying in London, Student Accommodation, need help!

Hi all!
Been accepted to study in London starting in 2016. I am completely clueless about accommodation. London is very pricey! Does anyone have any tips or recommendations that you could please share? The place I am currently considering is a twin room, central London, new build £179 per person, per week. I would be happy to stretch my budget to be able to stay in this nice, comfortable place if there is anyone who would like to room with me?
:smile:
spareroom.co.uk
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Im staying in a student accommodation and im loving it. BUT im only sharing the kitchen, not my room. its more private and sharing the kitchen helps you meet a lot more people. Im staying at Pure City. Check it out
Original post by lucyxelizabeth
Hi all!
Been accepted to study in London starting in 2016. I am completely clueless about accommodation. London is very pricey! Does anyone have any tips or recommendations that you could please share? The place I am currently considering is a twin room, central London, new build £179 per person, per week. I would be happy to stretch my budget to be able to stay in this nice, comfortable place if there is anyone who would like to room with me?
:smile:
Hey! Thanks for your reply, IVE had a look at their places but it's so expensive! X

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending