The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I like it, my gs teacher is the funniest guy I have ever met in my entire life. Therefore I look forward to General studies.
Reply 21
Our school makes us do it but we've never had a lesson ever!! They just make us take the exams with no preparation or guidance. No wonder everyone does so rubbish.
Reply 22
Laura9
Our school makes us do it but we've never had a lesson ever!! They just make us take the exams with no preparation or guidance. No wonder everyone does so rubbish.

That's very irresponsible, maybe one lesson a fortnight or something would be better :s-smilie:
yeah we get one lesson a forthnight but dont do work as such just have talks and stuff. I am not sure if i am doing the full A level or just an As level
Reply 24
Anonymous1783
yeah we get one lesson a forthnight but dont do work as such just have talks and stuff. I am not sure if i am doing the full A level or just an As level

I do it once a fortnight too and we have to do it to full A level regardless of the grade you get at AS. i hate it, i hate it, i HATE it! Plus the teacher has such an annoying voice when he says words that have a 's' in them it sounds like a high pitch squeking noise which grates your teeth.:mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending