The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Mental health nursing September 2015

Hey! I got an unconditional offer and keele is my firm choice!

anyone else heard back?

Kyle :smile:
Congratulations kyle,I've got a conditional offer for Keele on the adult nursing course. This is also my firm choice.
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Well done :smile: your the only person I know that has got keele as their firm for a nursing course! Sure I will see you in some mixed fields lectures :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know yeah, I could have 1 go 1 tutoring!
Reply 4
What do you mean? Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
If no one else is on the course it will just be me in the lectures. (Sorry it should have read 1 to 1, not 1 go 1!)
Reply 6
Oh haha sorry! Have you spoken to anyone else who's defiantly going keele this September?

Also are you going to one of the open day?

And are you living on campus?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not yet no. I can't find anyone.

Yes, will definitely be going. Probably the 1 March, I've just got to jiggle my shift at work.

Not staying on campus, I'm going to travel as I only live 30 miles away. If it turns out not to be practical I'll have to look for accommodation closer but not on campus.
Reply 8
I was thinking of going the first of March because it's a Sunday & have you any idea what the day will involve? Also I'll be living at home as well, I only live about 15 minutes away

Posted from TSR Mobile
That's good only being 15 minutes away. They have sent out an invite with the details on, which include the morning at uni with finance talks and the afternoon at the cec. I assume they will send out yours very soon.
Keele is also my firm choice but with adult nursing :smile:
Reply 11
Cool you get an offer? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I got a conditional offer it was my last one to come through :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Well done :biggrin: see you there 👍

Posted from TSR Mobile
will do :biggrin: x
Hi All!

Congratulations on your offers to our School of Nursing & Midwifery at Keele University! We look forward to meeting you all!

If you have any questions ahead of your visit to our Open Day or just generally - we would be more than happy to answer them for you :smile:

JP
Reply 16
Original post by Keele University
Hi All!

Congratulations on your offers to our School of Nursing & Midwifery at Keele University! We look forward to meeting you all!

If you have any questions ahead of your visit to our Open Day or just generally - we would be more than happy to answer them for you :smile:

JP

Hi, I've already firmed my unconditional offer at Keele as that is 100% where I'm going. What does the open day entail?

Thanks

Kyle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi Kyle,

For our general information regarding the Open Day, Frequently Asked Questions and how to plan your day you can find all the information available to you here: http://www.keele.ac.uk/visiting/opendaysin2015/

In terms of specifically to Nursing & Midwifery, the open day is an opportunity to have a tour of our facilities, meet the academic and support staff and also the opportunity to speak to student nurses and tutors from each field of Nursing and Midwifery to give you really nice informative points of view of what it is exactly like to study at the School.

We hope you enjoy the day!

Thanks,

JP

Quick Reply

Latest